MISTO Oil Sprayer!

Options
I got one for Christmas and it is the coolest thing!! Does anyone else have one? For those who've never heard of it, it's a canthat allows you to put your choice of oil inside and it becomes a sprayer similar to Pam sprayers.

I've noticed a huge difference in the amount of olive oil used to make my grilled sandwiches since using mine. I used to use a teaspoon per bread slice, and now it's just a light coating with the sprayer. Talk about a calorie saver!!!

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product.asp?SKU=11318517

Replies

• NewTeena
    NewTeena Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    It's funny because earlier today I made a recipe for homemade breadsticks (using day old baguettes) that I ended up not liking in part because I couldn't brush the olive oil evenly onto it. I searched for a sprayer and found this one and I plan to buy it. I might try the recipe again and shake the seasonings on after spraying with the olive oil.

I'm glad to hear people are liking theirs. :)
  • Kalynx
    Kalynx Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this! I ended up ordering one a week or so after I read this and have started using it and love it!! baked kale chips so much easer!!
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Yes! I got one for Christmas too - we use it all the time and love it!
  • wftiger
    wftiger Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    I have multiple in my kitchen. Not only great for EVOO but I keep Balsamic Vinegar in one and hot chili oil in another. I have a few others that float around with various liquids depending on the types of food I have been making.
  • frosty73
    frosty73 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I haven't been having luck with mine lately. It squirts a solid stream instead of a nice mist. Anyone know how to fix this?
  • RussetBrunnette
    RussetBrunnette Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Got it, LOVE it. Never want to be without it again!
  • Kalynx
    Kalynx Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I haven't been having luck with mine lately. It squirts a solid stream instead of a nice mist. Anyone know how to fix this?

have you tried soaking the nozzle and really cleaning it good? i saw that the manual recommends cleaning the whole unit every three months
  • TheFunBun
    TheFunBun Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Oh man, I loved misto! I've been meaning to order a new one since my evil sister stole my beautiful purple one, but I just haven't gotten to it. I can tell you doing the paper towel method is way messy. :(