Hi, I am Gina, and I have recently joined

gina04976
gina04976 Posts: 4
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I am a fill time college student and mother. I am sick and tired of being fat. This is already getting me somewhere, as I have lost 2 lbs. in the past week!! I am super psyched to have this resource, and am looking to make new friends!:smile:

Replies

• I am a fill time college student and mother. I am sick and tired of being fat. This is already getting me somewhere, as I have lost 2 lbs. in the past week!! I am super psyched to have this resource, and am looking to make new friends!:smile:
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Welcome!

All the best! :flowerforyou:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    woo-hoo! every pound is a pound GONE! great job! :flowerforyou:
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Congrats!! :drinker: Keep up the good work!! :drinker:
  • ASHNBLAKE
    ASHNBLAKE Posts: 13
    Hi Gina,

my name is Kim and I just started this site also....I find it fantastic. If you need motivation, this board is great for that. You can also message me. I am just starting my journey of losing my pregnancy fat and have truly been inspired by this site.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, helpful and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey, you can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.