hello!! im new and still trying to figure things out!! need

Options
my name is jeanine and ive been on here for about a week now and am pretty addicted!! its great tracking everything down, i honestly thought i would hate it but now its a part of my day! i cant wait to log on and put my food in and my excercises to see how many calories ive burned and ate! so the thing i need help with is how do i put in my workouts for the jillian michaels 30 day shred or for any workout dvds? i was so excited to log my workouts since jillian michaels kicks your butt and i figured her dvds would be in the system but there not! so how do i log my workouts if there isnt the options i need! i appreciate any help! i would love to get the full advantage from this site!! thanks again and good luck to everyone:flowerforyou: :tongue: :bigsmile:

Replies

• briocktj
    briocktj Posts: 128
    Options
    Not sure how to add the workouts.... Good luck to you on your journey!
  • jeaninemckinney
    Options
    thank you and same to you!!!!
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    for 30ds, log it as circuit training, 20 minutes :)
  • jeaninemckinney
    Options
    i dont have a heart rate monitor..i guess it would probably be smart to get one expecially if i plan on doing these different workouts!! im pretty much an idiot when it comes to all these devises lol i enjoy working out but never use anything like that!! thanks
  • steamingcoffee
    steamingcoffee Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    there should be an option when you search cardio for 30 day shred, that's what I always put in for mine and it's 250 calories burned for me doing the half hour
  • jeaninemckinney
    Options
    :cry: no! maybe im doing it wrong lol that could always be the case! i figure there would be options for all the different dvds out there ya know?! expecially hers! ill try again and see! and i just picked uo her yoga video today to try for the first time! i figured ill switch it up between days and work different muscles!! couldnt hurt!! thanks everyone!! i appreciate it!! :bigsmile: