I need a drink....an alcoholic one. How about you?

Options

Replies

• Amh32290
    Options
    I totally agree, i had to deal with my extremely obnoxious co-worker today, and he was was then normal today. I could so go for some greygoose or patron!
  • melissalaning77
    Options
    Loving all the replies! These pretzels are making me thirsty.

7757099.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • mummy2oscar
    mummy2oscar Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Usually single malt scotch, neat.

But if I'm in the mood for a mixed drink, probably a whiskey sour, Cuba Libre, or Crown and Sprite.

Mmmm Whiskey Sour yum !
  • mummy2oscar
    mummy2oscar Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Margaritas or wine.

Woops..., I already knew that Red ! :drinker:
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Beer.....not light.......ick.
    Beer of choice: Rolling Rock or Stella Artois :drinker: :bigsmile: :drinker: :bigsmile: :drinker: :bigsmile: :drinker:

Mixed drink fave? Rum and Coke. NOT PEPSI, NOT DIET, NOT FAKE COLA CRAP. Coke, please. With Bacardi white rum. No lime. Thank you.
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    Icy cold Grey Goose sounds fabulous right now *sigh*
  • musicgirl88
    musicgirl88 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    straight up tequila would be awesome right about now!
  • AudgePaudge
    AudgePaudge Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Jim Beam!!
  • coyoteo
    coyoteo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I was stuck on Malibu with just about anything...now I'm rather in love with the marshmello vodka...oh, and the cake vodka....mixed or straight...whichever....I'm not a picky drunk.
  • Kissybiz
    Kissybiz Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I'm going to a karaoke bar later... I have to work out first to burn my drinking calories. I plan on drinking light beer, but might do a shot of tequila before the night is over.
  • AnAmericanGirl2
    AnAmericanGirl2 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I just worked outside all day and it's cold and really snowy in Chicago. I can't stop thinking about marshmallow vodka and hot chocolate right about now. Cheers!
  • cygnetpro
    cygnetpro Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    White wine! But not chardonnay, for some reason.
  • AnAmericanGirl2
    AnAmericanGirl2 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Oh, BTW...via the MFP app, marshmallow vodka is 56 calories a shot. And sugar free hot chocolate of course. ;)
  • alltalk199
    Options
    absolute vodka straight up, Yummy!! it's been awhile though, haven't had one for a very very very long time. Yeah!!
  • maryjay51
    maryjay51 Posts: 742
    Options
    i had a shot of whiskey at dinner tonite and was surprised to find out at it was only about 69 calories .. i feel blessed but thats it im done with the booze till my contest is over
  • TOYGRRRL
    TOYGRRRL Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Tonight I need a Rye based Manhattan, UP of course. Using Antica Formula Carpano Vermouth (preferably). Stirred please! it's the only way for a true Manhattan. Only orange or lemon rind if Luxardo Marasca Cherries are not available. Yes, I'm very particular...
  • Jconner30
    Jconner30 Posts: 311
    Options
    I love Blue Moon beer with an orange slice... yummmm!!!
  • Shanahan09
    Options
    Wine (preferably white), or Caesars, yum!!! :drinker:
  • LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Tough day at work today and I could totally go for a Cosmopolitan with some form of flavored vodka. What is your drink of choice?

YUM!!! Lets go! I love cosmos or dirty martinis with Ketel One or Beledere!!!
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    having a glass of Gabianno Chianti right now!