can i see your INSANITY before and after photos??

Options
i am intrested in seaching for people who have done insanity or are doing it :drinker:

i would like to see your results to modivate me even more to digg deeper! :devil:

i have been doing it off and on since july 2011 :wink: :yawn:

but as of Jan 2, 2012 i decide it was time to accually compleate the whole program!

over all doing it off and on helped me lose 23lbs
start weight at 173lbs

and this stage starting Jan 2, 2012, i manage to lose another 5lbs so far in week # 1....AND MORE TO COME.

TOtal of 28lbs lost...

I AM ONLY 5 LBS AWAY FROM MY ORIGINAL GOAL OF 140LBS, MY NEW GOAL IS 135 LBS.

SO PLEASE SHOW ME YOUR BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES, TO CONTINUE TO HAVE MODIVATION.
i am proud to say that i have been doing it everyday and i am finally set on what i want.

thanks,
marce:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Pickles11
    Pickles11 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Lets see if this works. This is when I did Insanity in May 2011 before my wedding. I think I stopped a few weeks before the very end, but I got good results (I think).

insanityresults.png

insanityresults2.png
  • Pickles11
    Pickles11 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I wish I would have gotten pics of my arms too- I got so much stronger.
  • brushe
    brushe Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    bump. I just picked up insanity and will start in April. I'm committed to p90x until end of march. 3 weeks into my 3rd round.
  • marce916
    Options
    pickels11 ........

wOOO thOse are sOme awesOme results!!!! great jOb!! :)
    and thaNks fOr taking th time Out tO pOst:flowerforyou:
    i really apprecitae it !!!:happy:
  • marce916
    Options
    bump. I just picked up insanity and will start in April. I'm committed to p90x until end of march. 3 weeks into my 3rd round.
    great job!! thanks for responding to my post! :flowerforyou:
  • cweiler4
    cweiler4 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I did Insanity in April 2011 through June 2011. I lost 13lbs and 23 inches. Then I did Asylum and Insanity off and on throughout the rest of the 6 months. In the 8 months that I have been working out and on MFP, I have lost 36lbs and 42.75 inches. Start weight was 165lbs, size 12/14. Now I am 129lbs, size 4.

Good luck!! There are pics on my profile if you would like to check them out. The latest pics is the collage that includes my profile pic, black pants & blue sports bra. :happy:
  • marce916
    Options
    I did Insanity in April 2011 through June 2011. I lost 13lbs and 23 inches. Then I did Asylum and Insanity off and on throughout the rest of the 6 months. In the 8 months that I have been working out and on MFP, I have lost 36lbs and 42.75 inches. Start weight was 165lbs, size 12/14. Now I am 129lbs, size 4.

Good luck!! There are pics on my profile if you would like to check them out. The latest pics is the collage that includes my profile pic, black pants & blue sports bra. :happy:

CWEILER4,
    WOW! AMAZING!!
    THANKS FOR POSTING, U LOOK GREAT.. YOU ARE AWESOME MODIVATION:flowerforyou:
  • kenyonsmom10
    kenyonsmom10 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    3.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

never posted pics in a forum/group..... i hope this works....

obviously this was over two years time but it was with a variety of INSANITY, P90X, Slim in 6, and other beachbody products :)
  • moran1917
    moran1917 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I bought insanity last week. I haven't started it yet. I am committed to c25k for another 6 weeks and then am going to try insanity. I just thought that maybe i should be able to move for a good amount of time rather than starting insanity from the couch.
  • marce916
    Options
    3.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

never posted pics in a forum/group..... i hope this works....

obviously this was over two years time but it was with a variety of INSANITY, P90X, Slim in 6, and other beachbody products :)

AWESOME!!! YOU LOOK GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS GIRL :)
  • marce916
    Options
    I bought insanity last week. I haven't started it yet. I am committed to c25k for another 6 weeks and then am going to try insanity. I just thought that maybe i should be able to move for a good amount of time rather than starting insanity from the couch.

THAT'S A GOOD IDEA, YOU WILL LIKE IT, IT'S HARD BUT WORTH EVER PAIN :)
  • Thefitnessvixen
    Options
    I could have ben better with my diet!!! These ar my results....

INSANITY9-26-11005-1-1.jpg

INSANITY9-26-11007-1-1.jpg

INSANITY9-26-11004-1-1.jpg

INSANITY9-26-11004-2.jpg
  • Sebnem123
    Sebnem123 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    i am doing insanity tomorrow will be my 12th day...i cant say that i am satisfied because i have lost anything not even a pound...but despite of that its a great workout... there must be some problem with my dairy/.
  • marce916
    Options
    I could have ben better with my diet!!! These ar my results....

INSANITY9-26-11005-1-1.jpg

INSANITY9-26-11007-1-1.jpg

INSANITY9-26-11004-1-1.jpg

INSANITY9-26-11004-2.jpg

WOW! YOU LOOK GREAT, YOUR TUMMY REALLY WENT DOWN, ALSO ALL OVER! YOU RESULTS WILL REALLY HELP ME PUSH! I FEEL BETTER ALREADY LOL.. THANKS FOR POSTING GIRL, YOU LOOK VERY BEAUTIFUL.
  • marce916
    Options
    i am doing insanity tomorrow will be my 12th day...i cant say that i am satisfied because i have lost anything not even a pound...but despite of that its a great workout... there must be some problem with my dairy/.

I WILL MSJ YOU :)
  • jam1020
    jam1020 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    What are some good insanity workouts
  • wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    BUMP!
  • thoshowski
    thoshowski Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I am on week four of insanity. While I haven't lost the insane amount of weight the talk about, I have lost weight. I don't do the diet to a "T", however, I now watch what I eat and try to cut back.
  • Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Yes, I have done Insanity a few times! Here is a link to my YouTube video since I don't know how to post pictures in here. You will see my results though. Layers of fat came off that I didn't know would come off! It's an amazing workout routine!

http://youtu.be/nTefXPYEY7E
  • futuresize8
    futuresize8 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Yes, I have done Insanity a few times! Here is a link to my YouTube video since I don't know how to post pictures in here. You will see my results though. Layers of fat came off that I didn't know would come off! It's an amazing workout routine!

http://youtu.be/nTefXPYEY7E

I just watched your video and you are my hero! WOW!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!