Calories Left on WW Plan

Hiya everyone, I have been tracking my calories on and off and LOVE LOVE LOVE this APP! I have got back on track with Weight Watchers and I have tracked everything today. Also writing it down on my WW tracker. I have finished my day of 31 dailies with 0 points left. and only had 956 calories. Does that seem right?

I know i'm asking a random ww/cals question but hoping someone may know.

Thanks

Replies

• joyfulteach
    joyfulteach Posts: 419 Member
    Eat some more fruits and veggies... 0 points but they do add calories.
  • LMHinson15
    LMHinson15 Posts: 201 Member
    I'm not familiar with WW, but if there are things (like the above poster mentioned) that you can eat to increase calories without going over your WW goals I'd do it! That's a really LOW number of calories, and if you're working out you're likely not giving your body enough fuel!!
  • HeikkiLaukkanen
    HeikkiLaukkanen Posts: 123 Member
    I did Weight Watcher's. I achieved lifetime and then switched over to MFP as I wanted to continue to track and have tools but didn't want to pay for their website anymore, even though it was really good.

In my opinion the calories are more accurate than points. WW's points are a great guidline and designed to make it easy for people to figure out how much to have while steering them towards foods that are good for them such as fruits and veggies. But they are an approximation of calories and penalize "bad" foods and are much lighter on "good" foods.
  • bbatye
    bbatye Posts: 10 Member
    The reason the Daily points are done and you have so few calories (besides the 0 pt things) is because they have it designed to lose 2 lbs per week, and they have divided out the rest of those calories with the 49 additional pts. If you added the 7 extra everyday you should be close to 1200 calories a day. MFP doesn't design in high and low days and WW has given you a little flexibility. I love both.
  • choccyqueen83
    choccyqueen83 Posts: 27 Member
    thanks everyone for taking the time to reply. I do like mfp and will aim to eat more filling and zero point foods tomorrow. :)