The seemingly elusive ONEderland

Options
susie6785
susie6785 Posts: 25 Member
I FINALLY did it. 199.6 today, so just under 200, but hey, I'LL TAKE IT! Started MFP late September of 2011. Hitting 199.6 also meant exactly 25 lbs. Took slightly longer than I had hoped, but I'm here! In addition to the number, my resting heart rate has gone down from 80-85 BPM to 70 BPM, and my BP went from 125-130/90 to 112-60! I don't think I was that low when I was in high school! I'm 26 now. Anyway, just wanted to share!

Replies

• Jenny_Bee
    Jenny_Bee Posts: 102
    Options
    awesome!!! keep up the good work.
  • duckpond11
    duckpond11 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    congrats! That is a great milestone.
  • ruggedBear
    Options
    Congratulations! After dancing around it for a few weeks, I too have reached Onederland today! Ain't it great?
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    Congrats! :happy: I actually danced around my scale after I reached it a couple months ago. It's a great feeling!
  • kandrews24
    kandrews24 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Wow, welcome to Onderland. I only just arrived myself (before Christmas). It is so darn wonderful!!! Many congrats on your improved stats too. That's golden.

(Now put your scale away before TOM visits or you have a high sodium day. Weigh again in a month.)
  • westhamgal
    Options
    Good for u my friend! Unfortuntly i fell off the wagon today and have just eat like there's no tommorow!! i came on the site and read your blog and all of a sudden i thought...hey it's not the end o f the world,it's only 1pm ish and i've got the rest of the day to.....BUCKLE UP AND GET BACK ON TRACK!!!So that's what i'm gonna do and i'm going for a long walk as the sun is shining and i've been inspired....Thanks! :)
  • susie6785
    susie6785 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I appreciate the support! @Westhamgal, good for you! We've all had those days, but glad you're getting back on track!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!