Yay! I'm getting excited!!

Options
memaw66
memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
I have been looking for a Jazzercise class to fit my schedule, I work until 6pm Mon-Thurs. Well I found a class near work that starts at 6. So I talked to my wonderful boss and she said it would be okay for me to leave early enough to make it to the classes if I take a shorter lunch break. I almost never leave for lunch, only if I have to run to the bank for the office. So I think I will go check out the facility tonight and sign the paperwork and start working out tomorrow. I did Jazzercise for a year untilt he class shut down because the sold the building. I have been looking for something near by for a long time. I really missed doing jazzercise. It's the only form of exercise besides swimming that I REALLY enjoy. So I am super excited!! Time to turn up the weight loss!!!! Whooo hooooo!!!!

Memaw:love::happy: :happy: :happy:

Replies

• memaw66
    Options
    I have been looking for a Jazzercise class to fit my schedule, I work until 6pm Mon-Thurs. Well I found a class near work that starts at 6. So I talked to my wonderful boss and she said it would be okay for me to leave early enough to make it to the classes if I take a shorter lunch break. I almost never leave for lunch, only if I have to run to the bank for the office. So I think I will go check out the facility tonight and sign the paperwork and start working out tomorrow. I did Jazzercise for a year untilt he class shut down because the sold the building. I have been looking for something near by for a long time. I really missed doing jazzercise. It's the only form of exercise besides swimming that I REALLY enjoy. So I am super excited!! Time to turn up the weight loss!!!! Whooo hooooo!!!!

Memaw:love::happy: :happy: :happy:
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Yay Memaw!!! Persistance pays off :drinker: Hope you have a lot of fun blasting away those calories!!
  • memaw66
    Options
    I'm leaving now to go sign the papers for Jazzercise!!!!!

Yay!!!!!

Memaw

p.s.
    My husband is being so sweet, when I told him I was going to go check out the class and sign up, he said "Now don't get scared, all those people had a first day too!" Awwwww.

I'm not scared!! I'm pumped!!!!!