Anyone Else Addicted to String Cheese

Options

Replies

• Atarahh
    Atarahh Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Just had some an hour ago. It's delicious, good for me, and eating the individual strings makes it seem like a much bigger snack than it really is. :)

Me loves the strings! Better than a fried mozarella stick!
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    alas. :frown: I am addicted to pretty much ALL cheese.
  • nevareg
    nevareg Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    String cheese and almonds, best snack of the day, I almost look forward to it :)
  • CaseyBee
    CaseyBee Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I like the Laughing Cow Babybel cheeses, myself... Look at my diary on any given day and you'll see one. Portable, 70cal, and delicious! :)
  • lovinlife71
    Options
    String cheese and almonds, best snack of the day, I almost look forward to it :)

I agree!
  • VonRockette
    VonRockette Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    The WW Smoked mozzarella is SO good. I thought it would taste artificial, but it is FANTASTIC.

My husband and I noticed it does leave a funky after taste so we have to brush our teeth afterwards. Promotes oral hygiene?
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    YYEEESSSS!!!! Whew.... I thought it was just me.... I buy them at Sams club, 50 to a pack. lasts me about a month.
  • vinylscratch
    vinylscratch Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    A string cheese and a handful of cranberries is my afternoon snack and I love it!!! I take a strip of string cheese and a couple of cranberries at a time.. om nom nom...
  • Atarahh
    Atarahh Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    YYEEESSSS!!!! Whew.... I thought it was just me.... I buy them at Sams club, 50 to a pack. lasts me about a month.

BikerMike, you are NOT alone! LOL

I can't wait until there is a sale on them. I need to find a just as healthy alternative. The WW brand is pricey. $5-6 for a 12 pack. I can have 12 bigger things for that!
  • Blondie1913
    Options
    Love it! Imma cheese head lol
  • Brittypop
    Options
    Trader Joe's Light String Cheese is the BEST!
  • jilld76
    jilld76 Posts: 324
    Options
    I love string cheese! I eat one everyday, but I don't like the low fat ones either, so I eat frigo cheeseheads.
  • lexibelk
    lexibelk Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I like the Laughing Cow Babybel cheeses, myself... Look at my diary on any given day and you'll see one. Portable, 70cal, and delicious! :)

Those are good too.

Oh, who am I kidding I love all cheese. Part of the problem! lol
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    I also like the mini babybel cheese wedges
  • iamstaceywood
    iamstaceywood Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    mmmmmmmmm cheese. so tasty!
  • ctmom1
    ctmom1 Posts: 189
    Options
    Trader Joe's fresh mozzarella sticks are great! One a day with some celery sticks while I'm driving the kids around after school
  • Evelyn2050
    Evelyn2050 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I love strong cheddar cheese - that I could eat all day ... sorry, I don't really like string cheese. :)
  • BlueObsidian
    BlueObsidian Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I had to stop buying string cheese. I just cannot seem to stop at one, so I don't let them in the house. Love!
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    I love it!! But not that fat free crap...it tastes rubbery to me, so I just avoid getting it, or I'll eat the whole bag!! :laugh:
  • Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Oh yes I love that stuff!