I'm new and on a budget

Options
Hello everyone,

I'm already 12 days late starting my new years resolution, but all the christmas junk is nearly out of the house and I'm due to go food shopping this weekend so I guess now is a good a time as ever to start!

Eventually I'd like to lose 2 stone, and lose some back fat and get super sexy legs. But baby steps for now I think, 1lb a week!
I'm pretty much a exercise virgin, so I'm going to ask a dum question is there a time of day thats best for exercise? and how long after eating should you wait? I'm planing mainly to exercise in the comfort of my own living room and use the kinnect fitness game I was given last autumn!

Can anyone share their budget busting recipies, websites or tips with me? Everytime I've tried to diet in the past my food bill goes up! Yet I eat less and feel like my throat has been cut most the time! There must be a better way! Help please! I also don't want to be cooking too many seperate meals (OH could do with losing weight too so he'll be fed the low cal meals) I have a toddler also (the bear) so will need ideas how to bulk up his cal count if he joins us for a lighter meal also.

Thanks in advance for any support and advice, hope to get to know some of you over time x

Dx