What happened?

Options
Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone could help me.

I went away for two days and didn't jog. I picked up again today and had gone for a mile long walk this morning so I didn't warm up on the treadmill and after doing some intervals my right ankle starting feeling really stiff, then numb, then painful. Has this happened to anyone else? Is it shin splints or just a lack of a proper warm up?

After I got off the treadmill and rest for a minute it went away and now my ankle feels completely fine. Granted I haven't tried running on it yet.

Any ideas?

-Kat

Replies

• katdizzie
    Options
    Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone could help me.

I went away for two days and didn't jog. I picked up again today and had gone for a mile long walk this morning so I didn't warm up on the treadmill and after doing some intervals my right ankle starting feeling really stiff, then numb, then painful. Has this happened to anyone else? Is it shin splints or just a lack of a proper warm up?

After I got off the treadmill and rest for a minute it went away and now my ankle feels completely fine. Granted I haven't tried running on it yet.

Any ideas?

-Kat
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    probably just lack of a proper warm up although when i took my first break a week ago for one day i felt like poo the next day..sore and everything