Looking for some HEALTHY SNACk Ideas for the big Game SAT

Hi there!!! Broncos fan here, and well, BIG GAME SAT... and what is a BIG game without football food??????

SOOO Im looking for Any ideas to help me get through the game.. ATLEAST till the 2nd half! lol... ( OOH and its a NIGHT GAME! lol go figure! lol)..

Any Ideas would be GREAT!!!
THANKS!
Hugs!
Michele

Replies

• michelerich77
    michelerich77 Posts: 38 Member
    THANK YOU!! They are probably great snacks! My familys Canadian! lol.. mmm.. Maybe Fries and Gravy will be on there! and Smoked meat too! lol.. ( Crossing my fingers! lol)

THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Hugs
    Michele
  • monicanicoletta
    monicanicoletta Posts: 176 Member
    GO BRONCOS!! :)
  • kmjenkins
    kmjenkins Posts: 396 Member
    These are good easy on the calories--54calories/cheeseburger bite, makes 16 total.

Ingredients

Generic - Ground Beef 97% Lean, 16 oz
    Oscar Meyer - Turkey Bacon, 7 slice
    Bisquik - Heart Smart, 0.5 cup
    Lea & Perrins - Worcestershire Sauce, 1 tsp
    Morton - Sea Salt, 1/4 teaspoon
    Spices - Pepper, black,
    Cheese - Cheddar,

Total: Calories Carbs Fat Protein Sodium Fiber

Per Serving: 54 3 3 4 177 0

Mix all ingredients but bacon in a bowl. Portion into 16 burger bites. Bake in the oven at 350 until juices of meat run clear. Top with bacon, and if you like a bit of lettuce and a cherry tomato. They are good bitesize snacks.
  • blink1021
    blink1021 Posts: 1,115 Member
    chicken wing dip. Its great you just have to make sure to stop yourself from eating it all in one sitting. You can google it or message me and I will give you my recipe :happy:
  • kmjenkins
    Another I don't have the nutrtion facts on, but is in the database if memory serves, is cream cheese ro-tel dip. Just 16 oz fat free cream cheese, 1 can ro-tel with the juice and I use a package of pre-made turkey sausage crumbles, whatever spice I want and let it cook up in the crock pot. You can make your own tortilla chips in the oven with whatever low calorie tortilla you prefer. Super yummy dip and not bad on calories.
  • michelerich77
    michelerich77 Posts: 38 Member
    OMG those lil bites look SOO good and the DIP TOOO!!!!!!

Thank you soo much!!! I just hope I can stop myself from eating all of them!!!! lol

Hugs!
    Michele
  • kmjenkins
    OMG those lil bites look SOO good and the DIP TOOO!!!!!!

Thank you soo much!!! I just hope I can stop myself from eating all of them!!!! lol

Hugs!
    Michele

They are super yummy and filling!