How can you make VD all about Fitness?

Options

Replies

• MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    Now that you are all hear to find out about Venereal Disease... I was talking about Valentine's Day, ya Sickos!

First off, please toss me an add. I can always use more friends in my corner.

SO, this is the first time, in a long time, I will have a woman in my life over Saint Valentine's Day.

Thankfully she is like minded in her eating and fitness goals.

SO, I'm curious if anyone has any exceptional FITNESS STYLED VD Gift Ideas.

Thanks so much,

Rain
    You could get your SO a card with a gift pass to a nice spa - and the card says, "Happy Valentine's Day; I have the clap". or something else to express love....
  • Redfieldr
    Options
    Some really great ideas here! Love it!

Keep em coming ;)
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    I thought Valentines day wasn't until February?

February 12... duh!

Feb 14th :heart:
  • Pronoiac
    Pronoiac Posts: 304
    Options
    Fencing foils. Nothing builds more sexual tension than the adrenaline built between a couple during combat sports!

Or is that just me?
  • sryan8408
    sryan8408 Posts: 244
    Options

February 12... duh!

um, that's February 14.

haha. ^^ DUH! lol sorry that was just funny.

Any who! Spa day sounds AMAZING! Do that! Then go out for sushi or something! California rolls are only 255 calories per roll!
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options

February 12... duh!

Feb 14th :heart:

You guys are just tricking me to see if I know the real answer... which I do... it's the 12. EVERYONE knows that! Valentine's day is always on a Sunday... Cupid's Sunday!
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I'd be kind of annoyed if a man got me fitness-related stuff for Valentine's Day (unless, of course, it was established and agreed upon ahead of time). I'm not the easily angered type, but I'd still think "what are you trying to tell me?" if I were given an HRM or gym membership. It's better to go with the tried and true V-Day gifts (you can't go wrong with diamonds!) or something you know will make her feel really beautiful and/or special right then and there.

That being said, a nice physically demanding outing, like a hike to a beautiful/romantic lookout point and a picnic would be the way to go if you want to keep your holiday fitness-y.
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    A healthy lunch at a pretty park fallowed by a walk through said park. Later that day Cook a healthy dinner together and fallow that by a movie, then feed each other chocolate dipped strawberries in bed fallowed by some sexercise :) And flowers are beautiful and calorie free.. unless she plans to eat them, which I doubt :)
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    You guys are just tricking me to see if I know the real answer... which I do... it's the 12. EVERYONE knows that! Valentine's day is always on a Sunday... Cupid's Sunday! by Christina Love
    Fixed it for you.
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options

February 12... duh!

um, that's February 14.

haha. ^^ DUH! lol sorry that was just funny.

Any who! Spa day sounds AMAZING! Do that! Then go out for sushi or something! California rolls are only 255 calories per roll!

I think it a sin to classify california rolls as sushi LOL
  • _CowgirlUp_
    _CowgirlUp_ Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Couples massage is a great idea
    Personal Trainer for a week
    Breakfast in bed with the new HRM
    An overnight retreat to an off the beaten path B&B (tell them about your healthy lifestyle so they can cook to accommodate your tastes).

Have fun! (Oh, and, I knew you were talking about Valentines Day...must be on my brain too...never thought of venereal disease even once. :o) Speaking of which...
  • xtinalovexo
    Options
    You guys are just tricking me to see if I know the real answer... which I do... it's the 12. EVERYONE knows that! Valentine's day is always on a Sunday... Cupid's Sunday! by Christina Love
    Fixed it for you.

OMG thanks! I keep forgetting! How else are people supposed to know who I am!

-christina love
  • xtinalovexo
    Options
    Couples massage is a great idea
    Personal Trainer for a week
    Breakfast in bed with the new HRM
    An overnight retreat to an off the beaten path B&B (tell them about your healthy lifestyle so they can cook to accommodate your tastes).

Have fun! (Oh, and, I knew you were talking about Valentines Day...must be on my brain too...never thought of venereal disease even once. :o) Speaking of which...

FYI:
    Christinalove <--one of those people on MFP that goes out of her way to make foolish comments, looking for a rise out of people, (male and female) that needs to get a life. Just FYI for all of you that haven't had the chance to witness her stupidity yet.

You forgot "lush" also.
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    (redacted, as you shouldn't be calling out other members like that) <--one of those people on MFP that goes out of her way to make foolish comments, looking for a rise out of people, (male and female) that needs to get a life. Just FYI for all of you that haven't had the chance to witness her stupidity yet.
    Heaven forbid we should have a little fun in such a serious thread, right? :huh:

I invite you to take your own advice, and "Have fun!". Sheesh...
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    FYI:
    Christinalove <--one of those people on MFP that goes out of her way to make foolish comments, looking for a rise out of people, (male and female) that needs to get a life. Just FYI for all of you that haven't had the chance to witness her stupidity yet.
    [/quote]

I do believe you may have earned your first warning. Congrats!

:flowerforyou:
  • xtinalovexo
    Options
    FYI:

[/quote]

huh?
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    FYI:

huh?
    Some missing quotes in there. Pretty sure she was pointing out that the person that pissed on you like that should not have done it, and it could merit a warning from the site moderators.
  • xtinalovexo
    Options
    FYI:

huh?
    Some missing quotes in there. Pretty sure she was pointing out that the person that pissed on you like that should not have done it, and it could merit a warning from the site moderators.

oh, okay.. that did confuse me a bit! i was like "really? from saying feb 12"??? gracias por ayudarme, maestro! :flowerforyou:
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    FYI:

huh?

oh, okay.. that did confuse me a bit! i was like "really? from saying feb 12"??? gracias por ayudarme, maestro! :flowerforyou:

Thanks EEG! My delete button got a little...delete happy.
  • dd_salas
    dd_salas Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    What about a city-wide scavenger hunt that sends you both running all over the city and ends in some place fun and healthy for lunch? You'd have to do the leg-work and pre-planning and whatnot, but it could be cool....