ladyfirymjj79lindianagrannyamccarville

Options
Hi ladies I am sorry I didnt get this sent out at noon like I said I would. Hope you will all be able to find this and read and reply. Did we want to pick a day to weigh in together??? I usually weigh on Wed. but am pretty flexable. I didnt weigh today cause I was afraid too. I worked my butt off this week and would have been very upset if I didnt lose. Hope you ladies are having a good week. Angie

Replies

• amccarville
    amccarville Posts: 185
    Options
    Hi ladies I am sorry I didnt get this sent out at noon like I said I would. Hope you will all be able to find this and read and reply. Did we want to pick a day to weigh in together??? I usually weigh on Wed. but am pretty flexable. I didnt weigh today cause I was afraid too. I worked my butt off this week and would have been very upset if I didnt lose. Hope you ladies are having a good week. Angie
  • mjj79
    mjj79 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    THat's funny b/c I DID weigh today b/c for some reason on Friday's (which used to be my day) I don't get good results. As of today I've lost another pound which puts me at 5 since my return to MFP. I DESPERATELY need to exercise i'm just having a really hard time finding/ making time w/ the little one.
  • indianagranny
    Options
    Hi girls. Congratulations mjj on the five pounds. I haven't lost since I weighed in Saturday but haen.t gain - also TOM. As far as weigh in day, don't matter to me. I work nights Sunday through Wednesday but that don't matter - sometimes I weigh less at night - sometimes morning. Just let me know. Gonna exercise hard this weekend.
  • mjj79
    Options
    i'm so excited b/c i just did the Shred (finally) and it was a great workout! i hope you ladies have great workouts this week too!:smile:
  • ladyofivy
    ladyofivy Posts: 648
    Options
    Hey gals, sorry I didn't reply sooner. I'm generally around ALL DAY except on Wednesdays--that's the day I take the kids to visit with my mom.

I'd be fine doing a monday morning weigh-in, but I'm very flexible. I am relatively positive I went over my calories last night, but because the food was restaurant food at someplace local and I had something that I've never had anywhere else, I can't say how many calories it had...

Let me add that it had lots of cheese and bacon... :laugh: it was GOOD and lots of cals. BUT I didn't go up. That's the big thing!!

Let me know what works for you gals. :smile: And thanks for letting me be part of your group. :flowerforyou:
  • ladyofivy
    Options
    I guess I killed this thread....

:explode:
  • mjj79
    Options
    nahh, you didn't kill it. I was out literally all day yesterday. Weigh-n day doesnt matter to me either.

I went on a 'date nite" w/ hubby last night and def. splurgedd. didn't even count my calories. i figure we only get 1 a month (and that was out first since the twins arrived) so it shouldn't kill me.

back ojn track today though:)

Anyone have any plans this weekend that may make weight loss a challenge?
  • ladyofivy
    Options
    nahh, you didn't kill it. I was out literally all day yesterday. Weigh-n day doesnt matter to me either.

I went on a 'date nite" w/ hubby last night and def. splurgedd. didn't even count my calories. i figure we only get 1 a month (and that was out first since the twins arrived) so it shouldn't kill me.

back ojn track today though:)

Anyone have any plans this weekend that may make weight loss a challenge?

Anytime my husband doesn't work the weekend, we end up eating out a LOT. I still try to make healthy choices, but it's harder....
  • indianagranny
    Options
    Hi Girls. Weighed in this morning at 204.5 - 3.5 loss since last Saturday. YEAH. Been a trying week for me - stay on track with the calories but fell off the wagon with exercising. Gonna to try to find out how to up my goals for the day and week cause I find I am just staying accountable on exercise and that is it.

Haven't put myself to the test of eating out yet so just try to make good choices and stick to it. Just an idea if you think you order something that puts you over in calories, ask for a doogie bag from the beginning, eat half of it, and put the other half in a doggie bag either for the kids or for another day or hubby.
  • ladyofivy
    Options
    Hi Girls. Weighed in this morning at 204.5 - 3.5 loss since last Saturday. YEAH. Been a trying week for me - stay on track with the calories but fell off the wagon with exercising. Gonna to try to find out how to up my goals for the day and week cause I find I am just staying accountable on exercise and that is it.

Haven't put myself to the test of eating out yet so just try to make good choices and stick to it. Just an idea if you think you order something that puts you over in calories, ask for a doogie bag from the beginning, eat half of it, and put the other half in a doggie bag either for the kids or for another day or hubby.

Congrats on the loss!! Yes, I don't bother with a doggie bag because it will just get moldy in the fridge most of the time, but I do sometimes ask for a second plate and portion myself out what I should be eating, rather than what's on the original plate.

Work hard this weekend gals!
  • mjj79
    Options
    So ladies, we still haven't picked a weigh in day. Sounds like anything BUT wednesday. HOw about Fridays? We could all weigh in next Friday?

Hope you're havin a fabulously healthy weekend so far :happy:
  • mjj79
    Options
    How's everybody doing? I did the shred again today and boy was it hard. Seemed harder this time!

I hope you're doing well:):flowerforyou:
  • mjj79
    Options
    Just noticed ladyofivy, you're weight's really going down. Great job!. I'm hoping to see a good change by Friday. (I'm trying hard not to weigh EVERY day. Or at least only recording it on here once a week. It's hard though.)
  • ladyofivy
    Options
    mjj I thought you didn't like weighing in on friday? Either way, I don't care. :smile: I mean, I'll do what's best for you all. :smile:

THANK you, yes, my weight has been "melting away" and I'm happy about it! I'm eating my calories and walking the treadmill every day, and that's pretty much it so far. I've started doing the 200 situp challenge a little bit, but I wanted to check with my husband if he thought that my form was proper, so I have to try that again. I think I'll start doing crunches and modified pushups... I bought that Ten Minute Trainer a long while back, but haven't really used it. (I wasn't that motivated back then I guess). I might start doing that at some point during the day, too. Not sure. I think I can count on myself more to do crunches and pushups rather than doing a video. Of course I'll keep working on the treadmill every day.

OH speaking of treadmill: I can't remember who it was that said the preprogramming on the treadmill was great, but it TOTALLY is! I have been doing the glute buster on the treadmill and LOOOOVE it! I will never walk without a program again, unless I'm doing extra past the preprogrammed one. :happy:

Can't wait to hear from the rest of you gals!
  • mjj79
    Options
    ladyofivy, i don't like weighing in on fridays but i thought maybe others did. Sounds like you're gettting some good workouts!
  • indianagranny
    Options
    mjj79, I am trying hard to stay off the scale too, but it is hard. I am sticking to my calories and getting the exercise - been doing leslie Sansone - and a lot of justwalking - but it keeps me wondering what the scale is doing.