New and in need of motivation and encouragement.

Options
Hi everyone, This is my first week and so far so good. Im 39yrs old and llive in upsate NY. I have two children and like most moms still have that baby fat to lose. (is it still called baby fat when your youngest is 6yrs old?) I could use some friends to support and motivate me.

Replies

• adriannedyer16
    Options
    i need a friend to stay on trck to. im adrianne 22 and a mother to a 3 year old daughter
  • ConnieSG
    ConnieSG Posts: 376
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! This site is amazing with all of the resources as well as people. Good luck on your weight loss journey. Feel free to add me!
  • ButtercupSprad
    Options
    I'll add you. Some good advice is: no matter how BAD you ate that day.....add it to your calorie log. It seems that when you dont log your daily calories, you have a tendacy of not logging back in for a few days or weeks. Sometimes....Its good to see how bad you ate!
  • Reka2011
    Reka2011 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I am not new but I did relapse and am trying to become addicted to MFP again! Last year I lost about 30lbs but I gained about 20lbs back so back to it I am! Feel free to add me as we can encourage each other!
  • kltobin2010
    kltobin2010 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is the place to be to find motivation, encouragement, and friendship! Feel free to add me! :)
  • bbhartsu315
    Options
    I agree with ^^^ and even if you do eat bad and you don't want to put what you ate you can quick add calories... It's alot easier with all this support!!! Ive been going strong since Jan 1st good luck!
  • gabbymom2
    gabbymom2 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hi...I am new to the site too! So far, I love it! I live in Michigan, so if you want , I'll send you a request. Good luck, and remember
    we are all here wanting and trying to get the same results!:laugh:
  • forme2310
    forme2310 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I would love to provide support and encouragement. I live with my partner and our son is a the 4 legged kind
  • SuzanneRichards
    Options
    Hi Missy! My biggest piece of advice is to find something active every day. Even if its just chasing the kiddo's around the yard, or gardening. It's better than nothing! If it's on your mind that you need some sort of activity (not JUST working out) then you'll get your metabolism going and increase your activity. :) Best of luck - here to cheer you on!