5'0 tall whats your goal weight?

Options
hey ladies I am 5'0 and was just wondering if u are the same height what is your goal weight?
Thanks!!:smile:

Replies

• sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    I have it set at 120 right now. Originally it was 130 and then 115. I am more or less seeing how I look now with every 5 pounds. At this point the exact weight is not as important to me as being toned/fit.
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    120 pounds but since i am doing strenht training i really don´t care about a goal weight. I want a goal body fat
  • delilahshaw
    Options
    mine is actually 105, all my fat sits in my weight sits in my midsection, even at 110 i was still heaviest there so hopefully 105 would be good for me.
  • TaraAshley
    Options
    I'm at 114 right now and really want to get down to the 107-108 range but it's been extremely difficult!
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'0 and my goal & current weight is 135!
  • marywilsoncline
    marywilsoncline Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 5 ft. tall. I currently weigh 106 lbs. My goal weight started out at 130, I did'nt stop. lol I am scheduled to see a nutritionist next week. We'll see what she tells me. I'm hoping she says I can cut down my exercise to 4 days a week and be able to maintain my weight now.
  • Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    Options
    Goal (at least right now) 120. Ideal weight 115.
  • elvb
    elvb Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    My goal is at 120. I'm only 2 lbs from it right now. I'd be fine at this weight if I could get rid of the belly pudge. lol
  • cathysmission
    cathysmission Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I"m 5'0 tall also, and my goal weight is 120. I've weighed less in the past, but only if I'm able to exercise almost daily and eat 0 carbs....I know I can't stick to this, so I am ok with 120.
  • ambermorin77
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and my goal weight is 115 (I think, that's what I put down). I would love to put 110 or 105 but know that's not very realistic for me because before I had kids and I was in great shape. I ran 3 miles everyday and did strenth training and I rarely went under 112.
  • localatte
    localatte Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm going for 130 for now. I know that 130 is still considered overweight, but for me, it would be a vast improvement!

Also, if you google "weight and height photos" online, you can see that some women are 5ft, and weigh 130 and look very healthy, and some may look overweight, think it depends on toning but also how your weight is distributed.
  • MEVE1976
    MEVE1976 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0, 35 years old and my weight before both my pregnancies was around 100-105 lbs. After my first pregnancy it was at 125 lbs and after my 2nd baby I decided to lose all the extra weight.
    I'm now at 112.5 because of the holidays and return to work, I was at 110 during summer and fall.
    My goal weight is 105 lbs.
    I work-out and watch my weight since I'm 18 years old. 5 lbs on a 5'0 tall person really shows!!!
    Good luck!
  • chelseadianne
    Options
    Around 120, maybe 115 if I'm not happy with my body at 120 c:
  • Edithrenee
    Edithrenee Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    I am 5 1 and right now my goal weight is 120 I used to be 103 and it was when i was younger i had lost 70 pounds and I thought i looked good and i guess i did for the age or 24 but my body is shaped different now. I was always told i look sick at 103 lol sooo I am now 42 years old so my current weight is 144, i think 120 is good for me and easier to maitain IF i can ever get there! lol
  • elephantlove94
    Options
    I am 5'0 and 130. My goal is 115!