Getting back on the bndwagon?

Options
Anyone else having to re-do some progress they had already made?
I'm returning to MFP after a month away...things got busy, and then I had the holidays...I don't think I did terribly, but there's nothing like those glaring red numbers to tell you when enough is enough.
Pretty terrified to weight myself tomorrow.

Replies

• kristenn1989
    kristenn1989 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Yep. Same here. I just joined here, but I've been working on losing weight since May 2010. This summer I managed to get down to 142 but living in a dorm and stress has helped me gain 10lbs since then. So I'm trying to take that off and more before the summer hits.
  • TheGoblinRoad
    TheGoblinRoad Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    Yup. But I'm not going to weigh in until I'm positive I've lost weight again. :)
  • kkova811
    kkova811 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I def need to get back on the bandwagon, I had been gradually losing weight all year and then with finals and the holidays everything went out the window. Ive tried to get back on it but ill end up having 3 days of healthy eating and then a bad day, and I lost all my desire to work out. Im at 178 and I want to get down to like, 165 for my cruise at the end of February!
  • inthebetween
    Options
    I'm sure we'll be better than ever, after all, we've had some practice at this whole weight-loss thing!
    Yup. But I'm not going to weigh in until I'm positive I've lost weight again. :)
    I was going to do it, but I do better when I have the numbers in front of my face, it turns out.
  • TheGoblinRoad
    TheGoblinRoad Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I understand a lot of people do better with regular weigh-ins, but I find it discouraging if I plateau or I gain.