Nightly dessert?

Options

Replies

• DterMined2012
    DterMined2012 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I definitely struggle with this problem. Can't wait to hear more suggestions. I usually just pray I have enough calories left to eat something yummy!:/
    I leave calories for my sweets...i usually eat fat free sugar free jello pudding cups 60 calories and great value cinnamon graham crackers 2 full crackers 160 calories..my fav dessert...I love the grahams
  • AliciaBeth78
    AliciaBeth78 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I just made some herbal tea with a splash of vanilla soy milk and 2 stevia packets.... totally tastes much more fattening than it is and the sweetness of it completely killed any craving I had to get in my car and drive to Krispy Kreme tonight! YAY!
  • Puddykat1026
    Puddykat1026 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Jala makes organic, low fat frozen yogurt bars or chocolate fudge bars that are 110 cals each. It feels like a total splurge, but they're on the healthy side of desserts :)
  • aigo86
    aigo86 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I am about to head to the kitchen to whip this up myself... :)

Scoop out some greek yogurt into a bowl.
    Sprinkle some Truvia (or any other natural sweetener) on top and stir it briskly until it becomes a more whipped consistency.
    You can also add some Agave Syrup if you would like (I love it!).
    Add some sliced up strawberries, blueberries, raspberries last and you have a yummy, healthy dessert!
  • amandavictoria80
    amandavictoria80 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Christie Graham Wafers with laughing cow cheese!!!!! Very good choice! Less than 80 calories!!! Look at my food diary. It's in my afternoon snacks from today. :)
    I think this combo taste a lot like cheese cake. YUMMY!!!
  • CallieDerenthal
    CallieDerenthal Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    a few of my faves are:
    skinny cow chocolate truffle ice cream bars - 100 cals
    sugar free jello pudding cups- 60 cals
    yoplait light boston cream pie, red velvet cake, or strawberry shortcake - around 100 cals each

sometimes if i really want something sweet but don't have any cals left i'll make a cup of lipton vanilla caramel truffle black tea sweetened with splenda. it's pretty good!
  • kmcrey87
    kmcrey87 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    chocolatecoveredkaite.com

She has some amazing single serving treats!
  • cygnetpro
    cygnetpro Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I eat a square or two of the darkest, most decadent chocolate I can get. I keep a few bars of high-end stuff on top of the fridge. I don't have much of a sweet tooth, though. It takes me weeks to go through a bar.
  • I_get_fit
    I_get_fit Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I like Lindt Dark Chocolate with Sea Salt - each square is about 50 calories.

or

Fruit (usually strawberries) drizzled with warm Nutella - around 150 calories and very satisfying.
  • FittingIn
    FittingIn Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I like the Muscle Milk vanilla protein powder that I got at Costco. I found if it is mixed up in a wide-mouth cup, I can get it to leave chunks of unmixed powder. Eating those (prior to drinking the shake) is a healthy, yummy dessert.
  • Jewels211
    Jewels211 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Most evenings I have something sweet. Generally, it is:

a square of Dove's dark chocolate or
    a NSA fudge pop or
    plain 0% fat Greek yogurt w/sweetener and cinnamon mixed in or
    a SF jello cup or
    a mini ice cream sandwich (the 100 calorie ones) or
    my favorite, what I call a cappuccino cup: 1 SF vanilla pudding cup stirred into just a dribble of milk that has 1/4-1/3 tsp. instant coffee and half a pkt of sweetener dissolved in it.
  • ImJDLookatME
    Options
    I love the 60 calorie chocolate pudding from Jello.

If I am almost over my calorie allowance but am craving something sweet I love clementines...and its only 35 calories!
  • amandavictoria80
    Options
    What does Agave Nectar taste like? If you can describe it. LOL

I have some but was thinking of taking it back because I'm unsure.
  • SusieLovesArt
    Options
    I like two stick banana Popsicles. Sixty calories.
  • CourteneyLove
    CourteneyLove Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    power crunch triple chocolate, or peanut butter. they sell em at wal mart. yes, i am obsessed!
  • Jewels211
    Jewels211 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    What does Agave Nectar taste like? If you can describe it. LOL

I have some but was thinking of taking it back because I'm unsure.

Kinda sorta like honey, but not exactly.
  • nitka653
    nitka653 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I love the grahams

I also am addicted to them. I usually just have a couple with a small glass of skim milk. The other night I had extra calories to spare (I know right LOL) so I had two graham crackers with 1/2 Tb (each) peanut butter on it and 1/2 a banana sliced up and put on top. It was awesome... Except it really needed milk!
  • amandavictoria80
    Options
    You can also make a ice cream sandwiches using the Graham Crackers and Fat Free Cool Whip. :) They are super good! It's an alternative to eating the bad ones. ;)
  • traceracerh
    Options
    I freeze banana slices then put them in my m ini food processor. Sometimes I'll add chopped raw pecans if I have the calories. I also like to add cinnamon. Delicious!
  • Jadesfattorment
    Options
    Fat free frozen yogurt (vanilla)
    You can buy it at the store in an icecream like tub and it's only 90 calories a serving!

Really dark chocolate like 70+% because it's good for you and has fiber in it and half as much sugar!

Calorie free sparkling water!
    Tastes like soda!

90 calorie milkshake!
    Now this might sounds gross to you but I love it!
    -Take 1 cup skim (fat free) milk and some ice.
    -Blend it and it makes a milkshake!
    -add some sweetners and vanilla flavoring...and...
    -SHA-BAM! milkshake!...sorta! and it's good for you aswell. ;)

Greek yogurt!
    High calorie? Yes but have 1/2 cup and it's not bad, buy plain, fat free.
    -Add sweetner and vanilla flavor. :)