Yum, Yum, Yum!!! Cheerios Rocks!

Options
I just bought a box of the new Banana Nut Cheerios (100 calories per 3/4 cup without milk, 1 g. fat, 0 cholesterol, 160 mg. sodium, 70 mg. potassium)...it's in our food bank....I bought it to munch on at work because my skin is starting to turn orange from all my carrots - IT IS SOOOOOOO GOOOOOOD! I highly recommend!

Just wanted to share. :wink:

Replies

• firewalking
    firewalking Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I just bought a box of the new Banana Nut Cheerios (100 calories per 3/4 cup without milk, 1 g. fat, 0 cholesterol, 160 mg. sodium, 70 mg. potassium)...it's in our food bank....I bought it to munch on at work because my skin is starting to turn orange from all my carrots - IT IS SOOOOOOO GOOOOOOD! I highly recommend!

Just wanted to share. :wink:
  • BMAJK
    BMAJK Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    :happy: I keep seeing the commercials and think 'oh my good lord those would be good!' and then I forget to buy them on grocery day.

I'm writing it down right now!!
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    i just bought some last night because i saw someone on hear saying how fab they are - wooo cant wait! maybe that will be my dessert - if i have enough cals which i should! im so excited now!
  • MrsSorenson
    MrsSorenson Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I'll have to try that sounds good!
  • rebcolorado
    Options
    Sounds good, but what is the carb count?
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Let me tell you..they are DELICIOUS!!!!!!!:love::love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
  • heather0mc
    Options
    Let me tell you..they are DELICIOUS!!!!!!!:love::love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

oh yes, it was definitely you who made me even see them in the store! i dont even go down the cereal aisle but had to last night to get some 'quick cooking oats' for that meat in a cup recipe and BAM! there were the cheerios! didnt even hesitate :smokin:
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    I thought by the Tread Title this was another Biggest Loser-Jillian/Bob commercial.:laugh: Let us know how good they are!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    They are good! I have been trying a lot of new cereal lately and those are definitely one of my new faves!! :happy:

Kashi Honey Sunshine
    Trader Joes Organic Raisin Bran Clusters are new favs too!:bigsmile:
  • heather0mc
    Options
    I thought by the Tread Title this was another Biggest Loser-Jillian/Bob commercial.:laugh: Let us know how good they are!

:laugh:
  • hessied
    hessied Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I bought it to munch on at work because my skin is starting to turn orange from all my carrots

Holy cow - I can totally relate! I'm seriously turning Oompa Loompa here from all the carrots and yams I've been eating. It is getting so bad...someone actually asked me if I used self-tanning lotion! Yikes! :laugh:

I'm a cereal addict (in addition to my obvious affinity for orange foods). I'll add these new Cheerios to my shopping list for sure!
  • firewalking
    Options

oh yes, it was definitely you who made me even see them in the store! i dont even go down the cereal aisle but had to last night to get some 'quick cooking oats' for that meat in a cup recipe and BAM! there were the cheerios! didnt even hesitate :smokin:

LOL...my whole family just ate my box. I'm so glad you gave them a try.
  • firewalking
    Options
    I bought it to munch on at work because my skin is starting to turn orange from all my carrots

Holy cow - I can totally relate! I'm seriously turning Oompa Loompa here from all the carrots and yams I've been eating. It is getting so bad...someone actually asked me if I used self-tanning lotion! Yikes! :laugh:

I'm a cereal addict (in addition to my obvious affinity for orange foods). I'll add these new Cheerios to my shopping list for sure!

LOL!!!! Too bad there isn't a tan colored food that will deliver the same results!
  • firewalking
    Options
    They are good! I have been trying a lot of new cereal lately and those are definitely one of my new faves!! :happy:

Kashi Honey Sunshine

I've never seen Trader Joes anything.....???? Do you get this at the regular market?
  • firewalking
    Options
    Sounds good, but what is the carb count?

• heather0mc
    Options

LOL...my whole family just ate my box. I'm so glad you gave them a try.

i DID eat a bowl for dessert last night and they were FAB!!! :love:
  • nitag
    nitag Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    I bought these last night..:wink:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

Kashi Honey Sunshine

I've never seen Trader Joes anything.....???? Do you get this at the regular market?
    No, Trader Joe's is a small grocery store chain. They are in certain states. If you are lucky enough to have one near you, jump on that! :laugh: