Anyone from Lapeer Michigan?

Options
Hello I'm Heather Im 24 and Im trying my weight loss journey for the third time! Yeah I know sounds horriable but Im sure like many of us I LOVE TO EAT LOL.... Not only that I like working out in the gym and I would spend hours there loss 30 lbs but I had a boyfriend at the time who hated that fact I was there for hours. so I stop going and boom gained it alllllllll back and then some. so Im single and can focus on myself for a dang change. As of right now we are doing a biggest loser contest at my work and im in on it but I plan to get going even after we r well done with it. Im tired of being over weight, tired of being outta breath just walking up stairs and I recently went to cedar point and granted I was able to ride the rides but very uncomfortable in the chairs and almost couldnt ride a few but believe me I suck it in LOL... so here I am counting and being smart about what goes into my body and drinking water like its going outta style..
I Just need MORE motivation
Heather

Replies

• jdawson9282
    Options
    OOOOOOOhhhhhh me me me me me me!!!!
  • beccae622
    Options
    Born and raised!! Not living there currently but am in town about once every 2 months or so. Going there tomorrow for my dad's birthday (which means cake...crap I love cake...)
    Feel free to add me if you (anyone) like!
  • ✰✰ajaks1229✰✰
    Options
    Not from Lapeer, but Lansing. Welcome to MFP. Check out the Michigan group...

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/65-michigan-mfpers
  • srdeaver
    srdeaver Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Live in OKC, but I'm from Capac. I was in Lapeer over Christmas (went to the movie theatre).
  • frugalmomsrock
    Options
    I was born in Lansing... but my family moved to the sunshine state a [LONG] while back. My dad has/had several relatives in Lapeer! Any of you could be related... our family is literally huge. lol (I only slightly jest).

Welcome to MFP! :)