Body by VI

Options
2»

Replies

• mzjandiace
    Options
    I pretty much got cursed out by my family because I refuse to try it. I am doing this my way~ I have to be able to cook for myself and my family without depending on a product. They have my mom on it she is 83~ I wanted to just slap them!
  • inkedgirl73
    Options
    I ordered it on a whim to help me just to get started. I have 18 month old twins, so I just wanted something I didn't have to think much about. I regretted ordering it as soon as I put my card through! I cancelled the autoship right away....so I'm stuck with a month. After that, plain old eating well and exercise. Really, the only way to get it done properly in the end.....
  • fit4leyef
    Options
    Congratulations on you success!!!!! And just keep going. There will be many naysayers, but just stay focused on your goal. My profile picture is my 90 Day results using the Core kit. Wondering which kit you signed up with...maybe you posted but I don't remember. Feel free to add me as a friend! And girl, for those doubters and haters, all you'll have to say is "Told ya so!" :D BTW, I have a friend who joined the Challenge with the Transformation kit December 5th and has as of this morning lost 22 lbs!!! I am so excited and thrilled for her. She has more energy and feels great :) My husband joined and he lost 22 lbs with the Transformaton kit. You do have to stick to your goal, but if you do and the harder you work at it, you will have results and energy. If you get to a plateu, send me a message. May have some suggestions that can help :)

I really didn't think I would have results because I thought it was about weight loss. But it's not, it's about health and nutrition. And because of the protein, you build muscle. For those who really want to bulk up, yes, you need more protein, but the Vi-shake added to your regular protein drink will def improve your results. You can check out Visalus co-founder Blake Mallen on youtube. He's getting ready to be featured in Natural Muscle Magazine because of his results from his last 90 Day Challenge. His goal was to gain 20 lbs of lean muscle mass in 90 days. He was told that was not possible, but he not only met his goal, but exceeded it. http://www.youtube.com/​watch?v=QigiI2Qlwns

Thanks for sharing and wishing you much success in all you do!!!!