Odd Question re: Gillian Videos

Options
So I am thinking of buying the Gillian Michaels 30 day shred and/or Ripper in 30 videos. However, I live in the second floor of old apartments with little sound proofing-I can hear people snoring above me. Do these videos require a lot of jumping or other "noisy" moves? I don't want to drive my neighbors crazy :-) Thanks!

Replies

• ruby_red_rose
    ruby_red_rose Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Yes, lots of jumping jacks in 30 Day Shred. I do not know about the other one though.
  • firedragonjlc
    firedragonjlc Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    The "No More Trouble Zones" one doesn't have much jumping at all. only for the warm up.
  • petreebird
    petreebird Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Ripped in 30 requires running in place, fast paced and a few other "bouncy" type moves. Youtube it and you can get a bit of video on either.
  • RileysMama11310
    Options
    Lots of jumping jacks, I do those videos too, I don't know how to log the exercise on this website. Any ideas?
  • Tsrwalker
    Tsrwalker Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I log mine "circut training, general"
  • RileysMama11310
    Options
    ok thanks! :)
  • karreec
    karreec Posts: 15
    Options
    I have several of her videos and all have lots of cardio that can be loud. I do my workouts on hard wood floor with a mat and my hubby and kids can hear me in the other room. But its circuit training so u arent jumping around the whole time. Hope this helps
  • ucaminax
    ucaminax Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I think I will have to pass on the videos...they seem great though!