woohoo

Options
cediyam
cediyam Posts: 181 Member
I had a great weekend!!!!! I am so proud of myself. I baked and decorated a cake for a friend's baby shower and didn't even taste it until at the party. I had a very tiny slice. Anyway, the best part was when I run into a friend I hadn't seen in about 3 years.. her eyes almost popped out of her head when she saw me(I think she's going to join this site soon, she's asked for the address like 3 times already :laugh: ) She kept going on about how much weight I had lost. The last time she saw me I was "chunky" :sad: . Then another friend who I met even more recently (like a month ago) said to me " oh my gosh.. you've lost weight.. you are skinny" Me? Skinny?!!! I was so excited, especially since my my scale keeps telling me I haven't lost much in a couple of months.
So today I dug out my trousers (pants) that I hadn't been able to fit my huge African booty in for years.. and guess what.. not only could i sit down (woohoo), but I actually need to tighten my belt.. a lot. :happy: So I checked my measurements and ...tada.... a lot of "me" is gone!!!!! Well, except for my bust.. but that's ok!!!
SO if there's anybody out there that can't seem to get the weight off, check your measurements, you might be surprised.:blushing:

Replies

• cediyam
    cediyam Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I had a great weekend!!!!! I am so proud of myself. I baked and decorated a cake for a friend's baby shower and didn't even taste it until at the party. I had a very tiny slice. Anyway, the best part was when I run into a friend I hadn't seen in about 3 years.. her eyes almost popped out of her head when she saw me(I think she's going to join this site soon, she's asked for the address like 3 times already :laugh: ) She kept going on about how much weight I had lost. The last time she saw me I was "chunky" :sad: . Then another friend who I met even more recently (like a month ago) said to me " oh my gosh.. you've lost weight.. you are skinny" Me? Skinny?!!! I was so excited, especially since my my scale keeps telling me I haven't lost much in a couple of months.
    So today I dug out my trousers (pants) that I hadn't been able to fit my huge African booty in for years.. and guess what.. not only could i sit down (woohoo), but I actually need to tighten my belt.. a lot. :happy: So I checked my measurements and ...tada.... a lot of "me" is gone!!!!! Well, except for my bust.. but that's ok!!!
    SO if there's anybody out there that can't seem to get the weight off, check your measurements, you might be surprised.:blushing:
  • artschoolgirl
    artschoolgirl Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Yah! That's very exciting! Keep up the great work!
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    That is Awesome. The willpower and the weight loss! Congrats~:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    that is so great, keep up the great work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!