Wonder Pets?

Options
nnylee
nnylee Posts: 814 Member
So I worked on Season 3 of that show and I was wondering how popular it is among children. After I left the show, I never really saw it around. I only see Dora the Explorer. Does no one's kids watch it?

Edit: I also know a lot of you people have kids, so I'm just wondering if your kids watch it. Or if not, what other kids shows do they watch?

Replies

• lyssamichelle
    lyssamichelle Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    My nephew only really watches Yo Gabba Gabba & Spongebob.
    I've seen it on a time or two though.
  • shellymallon
    Options
    My son watches it once in a while
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah! Yo Gabba Gabba! That's the other popular kids show that I heard about. Thanks!
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    My 4 year old loves anything and everything that shows up on Nick Jr. Except that weird 'Gullah Gullah Island' that comes on at like 4:00 in the morning. I don't know why they even keep a show on the air that's only good enough to air at 4:00 am when only the completely crazy insane kids are awake anyway. Like mine. LOL But yeah he loves Wonder Pets, sings along with them and everything. Also loves Yo Gabba Gabba, Go Diego, Go!, Backyardigans, Olivia, etc. Really he likes almost all of them.
  • lyssamichelle
    Options
    My 4 year old loves anything and everything that shows up on Nick Jr. Except that weird 'Gullah Gullah Island' that comes on at like 4:00 in the morning. I don't know why they even keep a show on the air that's only good enough to air at 4:00 am when only the completely crazy insane kids are awake anyway. Like mine. LOL But yeah he loves Wonder Pets, sings along with them and everything. Also loves Yo Gabba Gabba, Go Diego, Go!, Backyardigans, Olivia, etc. Really he likes almost all of them.
    Gullah Gullah Island comes on!? I used to love that show.. I love when my childhood pops up in random places. lol
  • tuneses
    tuneses Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    My kids love Wonder Pets. Currently my sons fav.

We watch Disney in the morning. TV off in the day. Then Nick jr at night.
  • takehimaway
    takehimaway Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Gullah Gullah Island comes on!? I used to love that show.. I love when my childhood pops up in random places. lol

Exactly, that's our childhood! I liked Arthur, too. Wonder Pets is cute, though.
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    I LOVE WONDER PETS!

No, I mean me. Personally.

I force my kid to watch it.

Luckily, she likes it too.
  • stephanielindley422
    Options
    I love wonder pets too.

the turtle is the best. I love his cape.

"the phone, the phone is ringing"

My 2yo sings this everytime my cell rings.

bubble guppies is big around here too.
  • abbigail_r
    abbigail_r Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    we just watched it about 25 min ago!!! we love them!! My husband sings the song at work and people join in...LOL
  • morkiemama
    morkiemama Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    My niece watched Wonder Pets when she was younger. She liked that and the Backyardigans a lot. :)
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    Both of my kids love this show!! (I like it too.)
  • stephanielindley422
    Options
    Also, I am about to set Gulla Gulla to record
  • Candida1983
    Options
    My 17 mo daughter loves it! :love: And Bubble Guppies, Backyardigans, Dora and Jack's Big Music Show :bigsmile: We have them all recorded on the DVR so we rotate shows when she gets bored with one lol.
  • musicgirl88
    musicgirl88 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I love wonder pets! LOL but then again I'm like a big kid...when i worked at a daycare, the kids LOVED Wonder Pets...it's only on super early in the morning it seems like...other shows have taken over LOL
  • bcampbell54
    bcampbell54 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    I watched the show with my daughter, now 4. She thinks that she is too mature.
    It was my favorite show. I loved the musical themes, and the cooperation amongst Linny, Tuck, and Ming-Ming. Three very distinct characters.
    My youngest is 4 months, and he will definitely watch them too!
  • BrandNewDaisy
    Options
    What's gonna work?
    TEAMWORK!~

My son cycles through Yo Gabba Gabba, Leap Frog, Care Bears, Blue's Clues, and is currently stuck on Kick Buttowski... but I think that is just cause Daddy will watch it with him. We have Netflix and they get stuck on a show, and tend to watch a whole series to the end and move on. My daughter was all Wonder Pets and Dora, and I could get her to do dang near anything that called for teamwork lol.
  • ItsTiffanyFTW
    ItsTiffanyFTW Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Wonder Pets used to get on my nerves... but then it grew on me. haha. My son is 15 months old and he'll usually sit through a whole episode.
  • Wrappedinbacon
    Wrappedinbacon Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    My 2 year old son quotes Wonder Pets all day everyday. I am almost convinced he thinks its real. I have to hear "This is serious", and "What's going to work, Teamwork" way too many times. Just wish that I get toys and stuff more readily from the show for him
  • lyssamichelle
    Options

Exactly, that's our childhood! I liked Arthur, too. Wonder Pets is cute, though.
    I never really liked Arthur.. I wish Yo Gabba Gabba was around back then though.. That show is the best thing to ever happen to my TV. I love it.