fulltime employees/mothers 3/9-3/16

Options
mrsyac2
mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
Hello ladies- Its a new week sorry I didn't start the thread on Monday like it was supposed to be.

This week is going good- Tuesday was my first night working out again since being sick and I missed it- Tonight was a good workout too -

We have switched things up a bit at home to make it easier on us on gym nights with dinner- So far the past 2 nights we have used our crockpot so that dinner is ready when we get home from the gym at 7pm (life saver)

I am still having a hard time trying to get my water in everyday but still trying daily-

Im good with stayin in my calories day- I wont weigh in until this weekend though since I just finished TOM and only weigh in 3 weeks a month-(that I actually log- I always hop on the scale lol)

Workouts are going good I have gained alot more strength over the last month since I started hitting the gym- My husband measures me and I have dropped inches as well.. Life is busy and hectic but I manage-

So how are you all holding up? Has anyone gained or lost anything (either inches or pounds)
Are you seeing a change in yourself? Anything that you need to work on this week?

Replies

• mrsyac2
    Options
    Hello ladies- Its a new week sorry I didn't start the thread on Monday like it was supposed to be.

This week is going good- Tuesday was my first night working out again since being sick and I missed it- Tonight was a good workout too -

We have switched things up a bit at home to make it easier on us on gym nights with dinner- So far the past 2 nights we have used our crockpot so that dinner is ready when we get home from the gym at 7pm (life saver)

I am still having a hard time trying to get my water in everyday but still trying daily-

Im good with stayin in my calories day- I wont weigh in until this weekend though since I just finished TOM and only weigh in 3 weeks a month-(that I actually log- I always hop on the scale lol)

Workouts are going good I have gained alot more strength over the last month since I started hitting the gym- My husband measures me and I have dropped inches as well.. Life is busy and hectic but I manage-

So how are you all holding up? Has anyone gained or lost anything (either inches or pounds)
    Are you seeing a change in yourself? Anything that you need to work on this week?
  • mom24qties
    mom24qties Posts: 112
    Options
    mrsyac glad you are feeling better! I didn't make it home in time to do a video last night :angry: but I will try again tonight. At least I didn't eat the calories beforehand!! After tonight, I am off for two days and then have my two early days at work so I should get my workouts in over the next four days and if I can get anything done at least one more night I will be happy. It is really hard but I am trying to exercise 5 nights. Last week I did 3. Oh, and I updated my itunes because it kept asking me to every time I signed on to my computer, and now all my playlists are gone!!! At least my music is still there but I will have to go and remake my exercise lists.:angry::grumble: :huh:
    Hope you all are doing well and have a great day!
    Blessings!
  • mrsyac2
    Options
    oh my goodness- I got a good workout in tonight 950 calories burned and I feel good today was biceps and back + my cardio- Tomorrow is abs and shoulders + abs + my cardio-

How was your workout?
    How is your weight loss going?

Tomorrow is a little busy I have work all day then me and my daughters have a dentist appt at 5pm then after that I go to hit the gym for my sweat and pain session

Might I add I really feel my legs from lastnight lower body workout so I know I will feel it tomorrow
  • mom24qties
    Options
    Just got home from work and I am going to do WATP 2-mile walk before I go to bed. I was not so good today - had two 100-calorie candy bars - but it is PMS week so I knew I would be craving chocolate and sugar :grumble: (that's why I bought the 100-calorie bars!) Normally I would have bought the Twix 4-pack and ate all of them! But, with my exercise, I will still come in under my calories so we will see how my weigh-in goes in the morning. If it is the same I probably won't post until next week:bigsmile: It is just so hard at TOM!! Oh well, you all have a great night!:flowerforyou:
    Blessings
  • mrsyac2
    Options
    Just got home from work and I am going to do WATP 2-mile walk before I go to bed. I was not so good today - had two 100-calorie candy bars - but it is PMS week so I knew I would be craving chocolate and sugar :grumble: (that's why I bought the 100-calorie bars!) Normally I would have bought the Twix 4-pack and ate all of them! But, with my exercise, I will still come in under my calories so we will see how my weigh-in goes in the morning. If it is the same I probably won't post until next week:bigsmile: It is just so hard at TOM!! Oh well, you all have a great night!:flowerforyou:
    Blessings

I don't weigh myself when I am on my period I only weigh 3 weeks out of a month
  • mom24qties
    Options
    It wasn't too bad - I lost 2 lbs. but i expect next week when TOM actually starts will be worse!
    My TOM is a 2 week ordeal - I have one week of migraines, mood swings, and intense cravings for chocolate and sugar plus I am tired all the time:angry::grumble: :explode: and after that the fun starts!:angry::grumble: :mad: But at least I am getting older and hopefully this will end in a few years. Today I gave in and had Pizza Hut chocolate dunkers - five of them at 100 cals each!!! So I did an extra 35 mins on the elliptical and managed to get my calories to a deficit of 90 for the day. Tomorrow I hope to do better! Have a great night!:smile:
    Blessings!
  • mrsyac2
    Options
    It wasn't too bad - I lost 2 lbs. but i expect next week when TOM actually starts will be worse!
    My TOM is a 2 week ordeal - I have one week of migraines, mood swings, and intense cravings for chocolate and sugar plus I am tired all the time:angry::grumble: :explode: and after that the fun starts!:angry::grumble: :mad: But at least I am getting older and hopefully this will end in a few years. Today I gave in and had Pizza Hut chocolate dunkers - five of them at 100 cals each!!! So I did an extra 35 mins on the elliptical and managed to get my calories to a deficit of 90 for the day. Tomorrow I hope to do better! Have a great night!:smile:
    Blessings!

don't feel bad I had a cheeseburger lastnight and I didn't workout lastnight either
  • kerimcdonald
    Options
    Hi there, everyone. I was grounded from the gym for a week because of my surgery set back, but the ban is lifted as of tomorrow woot woot!!!!!!! I am going to take it easy, but a good hour on the stationary bike might make me feel better. my daughter is very excited the ban is lifted as well. She has missed her gym buddies.:cry:

Have family coming over tomorrow so we'll see how that goes. I definitely had a much harder time controlling my calories without my 4x a week workouts. I feel pretty crappy too. I can't wait to get back!!
  • mrsyac2
    Options
    Hi there, everyone. I was grounded from the gym for a week because of my surgery set back, but the ban is lifted as of tomorrow woot woot!!!!!!! I am going to take it easy, but a good hour on the stationary bike might make me feel better. my daughter is very excited the ban is lifted as well. She has missed her gym buddies.:cry:

Have family coming over tomorrow so we'll see how that goes. I definitely had a much harder time controlling my calories without my 4x a week workouts. I feel pretty crappy too. I can't wait to get back!!

Glad to see you are back up and ready to get back to business
  • mrsyac2
    Options
    Hello ladies I hit my first mini goal prior to my deadline- I have hit my half way mark of 10lbs loss since I got serious on Feb 8th- I am so happy-

As for my workouts coming up this upcoming week- I don't have childcare at the gym so I will be doing some at home dvds- Hopefully I burn a decent amount of calories this week- But on Saturday it is right back to the gym for me to make up whatever calories I don't burn during the week.

Tomorrow is technically my off day so no worries there just a normal day for me.
  • kerimcdonald
    Options
    Fanily over is always bad for me, but I served fresh fruit for dessert instead of cake or tortes or whatever so I did pretty well. I went to the doctor on wednesday for my feet, and I have been re-banned:grumble: No more than 30 minutes on the bike or pool per day!! That cuts out half of my snacks.:cry:

I'll get over it!!! Great job mrsyac!! You inspire me. I will drive the 30 minutes to do 30 minutes on a bike if it kills me. You can do it, I wanna do it too!! I'm very proud of you. Keep your amazing momentum going!!
  • mrsyac2
    Options
    Fanily over is always bad for me, but I served fresh fruit for dessert instead of cake or tortes or whatever so I did pretty well. I went to the doctor on wednesday for my feet, and I have been re-banned:grumble: No more than 30 minutes on the bike or pool per day!! That cuts out half of my snacks.:cry:

I'll get over it!!! Great job mrsyac!! You inspire me. I will drive the 30 minutes to do 30 minutes on a bike if it kills me. You can do it, I wanna do it too!! I'm very proud of you. Keep your amazing momentum going!!

Thank you I appreciate that-- I don't enjoy working out at home but I did Taebo amped which comes with a weighted bar-for an hour It also comes with 5 different dvds so you get your variety- But it kicks butt in the calorie burning dept- I think that was a good decision for me to shake up my routine a bit-- But I will be at the gym tomorrow straight from work and I am sooooo excited- Im trying to drop 3 more pounds by my b-day--

Take it easy on yourself- does the doctor not want you to bear weight on your feet? did you have surgery?