Ladies - Sports Bra Suggestions?

Options

Replies

• Spinelli2288
    Spinelli2288 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem, I just wear a regular bra and a sports bra over that, it seems to help a lot. What I wouldn't give for a good sports bra for these puppies. I plan on buying one from under armour soon, they have sports bras specifically for us big booby women. :smile:
  • aunienue
    aunienue Posts: 416
    Options
    moving comfort luna--any moving comfort that are made for high impact sports are great they changed my life

I love moving comfort bras....I'm a runner.
  • agentscully514
    agentscully514 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Get a sports bra that fastens in the back like a regular bra. the ones that go over your head are too mushy to support big boobs.

Also, underwire sports bras tend to be better.

Try Champion bras, they are my favorite for support. You can find them on onehanesplace.com.
  • TammyLynne71
    TammyLynne71 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    shock absorber is a very good brand. And works great!!!
  • tnorth82
    tnorth82 Posts: 186
    Options
    I can't seem to find anything in an E cup!
  • Krohnie
    Krohnie Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    There is a great website, titlenine.com that give a good review of bras and what sizes and impact level they are good for. I'm not sure how large they go, but it might be a good place to start! Good Luck!
  • blooomers
    blooomers Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I hear ya!!! They hurt when they bounce! And i HATE wearing sports bras!!! It makes it look like you have one long boob!! Sexy, i tell ya, sexy!! So i wear a regular bra under my sports bra. It works like a dream and pushes them puppies up where they are supposed to be! And i'm sure my boobs like the change of scenery!!! :noway:
    Which reminds me...... I need a pedicure! :laugh:
  • MrsLythgoe
    Options
    I need a sports bra, my boobs go all over the place, when jogging or doing star jumps!! I wouldn't go the gym though, think i'd be too embarrassed!! I'm a 38E,
  • Kayla165
    Kayla165 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I have the same issue I am a 32DD. Walmart carries a brand called danskin I got two bras for 10 bucks.
  • grt2b40
    Options
    Lululemon Tata tamer <3

YES, YES, YES on the Tata Tamer. It is awesome. Pricey, but awesome. Highly recommend.
  • jennieodwyer
    jennieodwyer Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    I got 2 shock absorber sports bras. I am a 36DDD and I LOVE them! I used to wear 2 regular sports bras and always had issues but I wear 1 of these and it's perfect! I play basketball, run, volleyball, and everything is good! They are a little pricey but SO worth it!

So glad you like them! I am also a Shock Absorber fan at 34F :)
  • marciml
    marciml Posts: 41
    Options
    Lululemon bras rock! If it has crossed straps in the back, uncross them, then try on just like a regular bra. Its much easier to put on all by yourself.

Also, Moving Comfort has wonderful bras. I'm a 34DD and they really hold everything in without the uniboob.

Both styles have nice wide straps too, so they don't cut into my shoulders.
  • ljholmann
    Options
    I like you in the past have had to use multiple bras to get the support that I need when working out; but I have found what I think maybe the most perfect sports bra. I love this thing!!!! :love:
    Under Armour
    Women's Endure High-Impact Sports Bra (D Cup)
    $49.99
    Here is the ad:
    Hit the gym hard in this super-supportive, high-impact D-cup sports bra.
    WHAT’S IT DO? If you've ever even contemplated wearing two bras to work out, or if your chest hurts after a good run, the Endure High-Impact Sports Bra is for you. The zippered front makes putting it on and taking it off a cinch—no more over-the-head maneuvers for you. The individually constructed, padded cups—combined with the tight UA compression fit—put an end to movement. Period. HeatGear® fabric keeps you cool and wicks sweat to keep you dry. Get the fitted compression-style bra that will make a lasting impact on your high-impact workouts.

Premium moisture transport and mesh give you superior breathability and support
    Compression fit, with zipper front, provides maximum stability and support
    Signature HeatGear® Moisture Transport System wicks sweat to keep you dry and cool
    Padded criss-cross straps give additional support
    Individually constructed cups limit motion
    Soft fabrics and careful construction eliminate chafing
    D-cup support designed for high-impact workouts
    Polyester/Elastane
    Mesh: Nylon/Elastane
    Imported
    WHY WE MADE IT: Did you know that as many as 7 out of 10 women wear the wrong sports bra? One that’s either too loose, too tight, or doesn’t deliver the right support. It's not only uncomfortable, it kills your focus. Athletes need focus to have a good workout or a great game. So we went straight to the athletes for answers. Turns out simplicity was what makes you happy. Simplicity and superior support. And the Women's Endure D Sports Bra has ‘em both. The no-nonsense construction that breathes, supports, and cushions and the signature UA Compression fit that stabilizes for high-impact comfort. All wrapped up in a zip-front sports bra for easy on and off. Layer under your favorite UA tank and get moving.
  • xsmilexforxmex
    xsmilexforxmex Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I wear my regular bra underneath a cheap sports bra from walmart and it works for me (36DDD currently) , wearing one alone my girls tend to 'slip' out so I haven't tried a more expensive one.. :blushing:
  • Gratzi
    Gratzi Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Here's my favorite:
    http://www.rei.com/product/769859/moving-comfort-maia-sports-bra

It's snug but not a uni-boob maker.
  • Laceybaby1967
    Laceybaby1967 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Moving Comfort works great!
  • sophjakesmom
    sophjakesmom Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    One suggestion is don't skimp! good sports bras are expensive but worth every penny!! Good luck!
  • ljholmann
    Options
    I know that they make these in a DD cup, not sure about any larger though.
  • suzzann666
    suzzann666 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    my favorite...the only one i've found that supports my DDs is Champion brand, powerback underwire high impact sports bra. it comes in actual bra sizes, not just sm, med, lg. and the sizes go up beyond 36 D, which is hard to come across.
    i just bought a second one this week, about $45 at Sports Authority
  • suzzann666
    suzzann666 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I tried on the UA one with the zipper, and my ta-tas broke the zipper in the dressing room! oops