Possible water weight gain??

Options
I hope someone can help! It is possible to put 1kg on in water weight since Tuesday (3 days), right? Because that's what I've put on despite not going over my cals and doing 2hrs 15 of exercise, an hour being strength classes. I feel bloated too, grrr. Should I expect this to go down by my next weigh in on Tues next week?

Sarah x

Replies

• Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    Kind of hard to say if I don't know what you've been eating. :3 But if your sodium levels have been over 2000-2500 by a lot, then yeah, it could be water weight and will drop off within a week if you cut back down on salt. Or if it's your TOM? That might be it. Best of luck!
  • Ahluvly
    Ahluvly Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Hey, thanks for the quick reply! I'll check my sodium levels, thanks! It can't be TOM...or at least it shouldn't be, but you can never quite tell!!! Despite having a bit of a blip with crisps this week, I don't add salt to my food unless I have eggs or potatoes and you're talking a 1 second shake. Thanks again for the advice!
    Kind of hard to say if I don't know what you've been eating. :3 But if your sodium levels have been over 2000-2500 by a lot, then yeah, it could be water weight and will drop off within a week if you cut back down on salt. Or if it's your TOM? That might be it. Best of luck!