Ready to look awesome again

Options
meatball
meatball Posts: 46 Member
Well,
I have had it with having a difficult time buying pants at the store, etc. I also want to look good to others., namely my wife. I don't really care what I look like, but having to search for pants is a huge pain in my huge backside. I started watching my diet 6 weeks ago, and I hve dropped from 281.5 lbs down to 262. My goal is 220. I have been running and busting my butt at the gym, and it has started to pay off. This is not the first time I have dieted, but I generally have a very difficult time dropping weight. I am serious about it this time. If you look at the pictures in my profile, you'll meet me 10 years ago (at the beach, on the left of the photo) and me now (in the red shirt).
Zack

Replies

• meatball
    meatball Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Well,
    I have had it with having a difficult time buying pants at the store, etc. I also want to look good to others., namely my wife. I don't really care what I look like, but having to search for pants is a huge pain in my huge backside. I started watching my diet 6 weeks ago, and I hve dropped from 281.5 lbs down to 262. My goal is 220. I have been running and busting my butt at the gym, and it has started to pay off. This is not the first time I have dieted, but I generally have a very difficult time dropping weight. I am serious about it this time. If you look at the pictures in my profile, you'll meet me 10 years ago (at the beach, on the left of the photo) and me now (in the red shirt).
    Zack
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, helpful and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey, you can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: