New girl from the UK!

Options
2»

Replies

• mutley1964
    Options
    Hi, Jaki.

There's no greater pleasure for me than walking my dog! Your two are Gorgeous!
    Thank you! I like them when they're asleep! :smile:
  • mutley1964
    Options
    Hi Jaki - I joined this week too. Almost in desperation and have really been impressed this first week. Being able to track my food and exercise as calories is really motivating. My weight has yo-yo ed for years but I am really determined to get rid of the excess this time for good. I have so many reasons to lose this year so fingers crossed. Keep me posted with how you are doing and lots and lots of good luck. Christine - UK

Thank you! It's such a battle but I always say I haven't lost it until I give up...and I'm not prepared to do that yet! Good luck to you to and hope it's good results all round! :smile:
  • Mystique567
    Options
    Hi jaki! Its great that you joined ! Ill send you a friend request
  • loulouell
    Options
    Hi my name is Louise, I am in the UK too and I have just joined, hoping for a bit of support to keep me in check!! Full of motivation at the moment!! I will send u a friend request, anyone on this thread please feel free to add me :0)
  • Lizzie2As
    Lizzie2As Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm from UK too. Feel free to add to me. I have 8-9lb (not weighed myself yet!).