Biggest Loser Workout DVDs

Options
2»

Replies

• friggie
    friggie Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I have the cardio max and power sculpt DVDs. Right now I am doing Turbo Jam workouts, but I honestly had better results when I did Cardio max last year! I haven't really incorporated the power sculpt with the cardio max workout as I just got it recently. How do you work both into your program? One day do you do cardio max and then next day power sculpt for each level?
  • ReginaCamach0
    ReginaCamach0 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I was wondering the same thing. Did you ever figure out how to log it?
  • StacyeWyatt
    Options
    I just borrowed this dvd but how did you calculate the calories burned? I have looked on line and cant find a good source
  • redladee1
    redladee1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have the cardio max and power sculpt DVDs. Right now I am doing Turbo Jam workouts, but I honestly had better results when I did Cardio max last year! I haven't really incorporated the power sculpt with the cardio max workout as I just got it recently. How do you work both into your program? One day do you do cardio max and then next day power sculpt for each level?
    I recently joined MFP and started using TurboFire. Right now, the exercises are quite difficult to maintain all the way through. I continue doing the exercises to the best of my ability and incorporate lunges, pushups or jumping jacks when I can't keep up.
    I started the Biggest Loser Power Sculpt last year and loved it, losing several pounds, but didn't keep it up :( On my "rest days" with TurboFire or if I'm doing one of the lighter workouts, I'm going to do the Power Sculpt. I havent gotten past the first set of exercises with the Power Sculpt yet though.
    Since only starting to get back to exercising, I'll take it slow and see what works best for me and my abilities. One thing I know is that I have to push myself to keep moving when my muscles start to ache. Getting that last arm or leg raise, squat, pushup or power jump in makes me feel like I actually achieved something! Good luck :smile:
  • debraran1
    debraran1 Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    My favorite is Biggest Loser Last Chance Workout. I was looking for an Intermediate/Advanced HIIT workout last year and found it on collage video. I grew to love it and still use it. Some complaints were they were "out of shape", some bad form, but if you did it the way you were supposed to and pushed yourself, it gave you a great workout. Most reviews are positive.

I liked how you hit every body part and she did cardio and weights. The choice of weight makes a big difference, you can have it easy or hard. She will do 3 chest, 3 triceps, shoulder, back..core mixed in.

I felt it was a very productive fun workout.