girls favorite muscle on a guy

Options

Replies

• PrincessGlitterTush
    Options
    I love cut deltoids

All over is best to focus on. Don't forget legs! Too many guys have big upper body and skinny little chicken legs xD

Agreed.. ALL over is best
  • welloiledmachine
    welloiledmachine Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    Forgot to state that I hate seeing a guy with a bird chest. Love seeing those pecks especially when they flex them.
  • pascale485
    pascale485 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Shoulders and arms are my fav! :) and my men has great shoulders! (tattoos included!!!!!! )
  • Galletakek
    Options
    Im a sucker for shoulders and pecks >:D!..
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    I don't focus on it when they're working out, but I love strong looking forearms on a guy. I also like legs and chest. I see so many good looking guys who have great arms/shoulders but really small chests and I don't get it, it looks odd to me. Especially when the main show-off exercise always seems to be the bench press :/
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    my ex-boyfreind/best friend who I am still secretly in love with :love: ((((((((shhhhhhhh :embarassed: ))))))) has the sexiest forearms and chest!!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmm i adore looking at them :tongue:
  • munkeyfunk
    munkeyfunk Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Chest, Shoulders, Back/ thread.

Nohomo.
  • MissPriss_423
    Options
    what do girls perfer men focus on most when lifting. What I mean is perfer arms over shoulders or abs or a well defined chest. what is the favorite body part

All of it. And your body is perfect for me and that's all that matters babe.
  • Helenatrandom
    Helenatrandom Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Legs. Both the thigh and the calf.
  • kanesha31
    Options
    i like that little "v" thing going on at the hips...like when your boxers are riding low...ummm yeah...LOL

This for sure!

I agree with this
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Chest, Shoulders, Back/ thread.

Nohomo.

I sure hope not bc that would be an awful waste of a nice looking body :tongue: lol
  • caligirl2802
    caligirl2802 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Good solid well toned thighs!!
  • amfaery
    amfaery Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    back and triceps
  • LetsgetHealthy87
    Options
    i like nice string thighs on a guy
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    i like that little "v" thing going on at the hips...like when your boxers are riding low...ummm yeah...LOL

This for sure!

mmm, yup. <3
  • vtate75
    vtate75 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Abs....a six pack is super sexy. I like a lean muscular man though...not a bulky one. Just personal taste though.
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options

Those are Davids! yummy!
  • sew1222
    sew1222 Posts: 241
    Options

girl iI AM SO WITH YOU100%...I drool when I see that...its so sexy!!!!:blushing:
  • BioQueen
    BioQueen Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Yeah - definitely the V.
  • JustineDianaD
    JustineDianaD Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Back & Shoulders all the way!