What has helped you the most with your fitness?

Options
2»

Replies

• grapenutSF
    grapenutSF Posts: 648 Member
    Options

Silly suggestion - waterproof mascara and eyeliner! Honestly, being able to go to the gym or pool without having to take my face off first makes all the difference in the world to whether I go or not!

Waterproof is a good call. If you're not easily offended, see here for a laugh, esp around 50 seconds:

http://www.brobible.com/videos/watch/the-gentlemens-rant-the-gym
  • tscottym
    tscottym Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    it may sound weird, but i have found that if i turn up my ipod loud enough to where i can't hear myself breathe, i can run much further.
  • atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Running. :)
  • terrellc1
    terrellc1 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Love. I work overseas, so in 5 months, I am returning to the states where I have the most amazing person waiting for me. I want to look HOT!
  • sinistertitan
    sinistertitan Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Exercise of course, but another huge thing.......cutting my beer consumption down by at least 85 - 90%
  • MunchkinHawk12
    MunchkinHawk12 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Looking at myself everyday in the mirror was never fun..still don't like it but I love that I am shrinking and that I weigh less now than when my fiancé and I got together!!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    It would have to be calorie counting and knowing the nutrients in my food from MFP...Learning how to not only be under my calories but feeding it with healthier good foods... This has helped the most in the past 9yrs I could never got this far..
  • jassyjan1
    jassyjan1 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I would have to say the consistency of having to log my meals on MFP, but I would also say I keep coming back because of the wonderful friends I have and all their support. I'm not embarrassed on here about my weight because everyone has been so supportive and understanding. Being on here has helped me becom much more healthier.