THIEF!!!

Options
Good Morning...okay so I've avoided this question for awhile because BUT....can I steal someone's Food Diary?!?! Lol...dieting is so confusing that I often find my self over-heating, under-eating, too many carbs, too few carbs...sodium...BLAH BLAH BLAH!!! I know I will get several responses like you have to find what works for your body...but I'm finding that difficult! I have multiple personality disorder when it comes to grocery shopping...one week I'm Paleo; next week eating clean, the week after that low cal/low fat....ITS EXHAUSTING!!! The worst part is eating all my calories...I NEVER make it to 1200 and I exercise daily!!! If someone is who is a fairly tall (I'm 5'10") woman who has mastered the goal of eating ALL her calories and still loosing 2 lbs a week would like to share their diary with me...that would be great!!! Hey...Imitation is the greatest form of flattery right?! :-)

Replies

• Elle408
    Elle408 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Didn't want to read and run, I don't fit your criteria, because I change my eating plan all of the time too depending on how I feel and what I crave, but just wanted to say this was a great post! lol