Replies

• sarahp86
    sarahp86 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    You and your wife look AMAZING!!!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!! You both look fantastic, and I bet you feel amazing!
  • Thriceshy
    Thriceshy Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    This is so inspiring to me because I spent so many years convinced that it was too late, I was "too far gone" to do anything at all about my weight. And then, like you, my doc said diabetes, my blood pressure went nuts (150/95), and I changed. Just like that. People talk about "wake-up calls," and that's exactly what this was. I had already lost a bit because I made a promise to my husband and son that, for every trip they made to the gym, I would ride my recumbent stationary bike. I did this (or, actually, am doing it) by making it a numbers game--calories, carbs, sodium, fat. Like you said, what works for you is what works for you, and making it about the numbers is what works for me. I am SO impressed with what you and your lovely wife have done! I admit, I remember you from a ways back, and it thrills me to see how far you've come!

Kris
  • whittrusty
    whittrusty Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I literally gasped out loud when I saw the after picture. You. look. AMAZING.

Congratulations to you and your lady!! You both are such an inspiration!!! If you can lose 180 lbs, surely I can lose 30 more?? :smile:
  • sarabig2fit
    sarabig2fit Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    serious inspiration. you both look incredible. your transformation is amazing. holy moly!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!