GIRLS...WHAT MAKES A GUY SEXY???

Options

Replies

• liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    -And a man who is man enough to admit that he actually kinda LIKES cats (although I am not a huge fan, myself) wins points with me. :)

I don't think you'll have trouble finding a guy that meets that one. :laugh:
  • HOSED49
    HOSED49 Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    <
    an English bulldog doing gymnastics?
  • Adelphia
    Adelphia Posts: 176
    Options
    Skinny-ripped with veiny arms and scruffy hair and loves cats more than he loves people and-- oh wait, I'm describing one person. *cough* :smokin:
  • MrFatLegs
    MrFatLegs Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    SuperStock_1660R-18060.jpg
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Def a guy who can smile, and laugh..maybe a slight childish side as well. I tend to fall for "nerdy guys" :laugh:
  • sylvuz323
    sylvuz323 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    arms and when he can kiss you and it just makes you forget what you were just talking about.
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • Fat_Bottomed_Girl
    Fat_Bottomed_Girl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    -I'm pleading naive, here.
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    sexy puppy dog eyes, smile, a bit of muscle, nicely toned thighs...definately. Affectionate. That he's independent /strong and will fight for you, his intellect. Love a guy who knows stuff I don't. And no, I don't pretend to be backwards....I naturally am! lol. Which makes it even better.

And also displays his affections towards you in public. Like holding hands down the street.

I could go on.....
  • katya73
    katya73 Posts: 464
    Options
    Nice deep eyes and smile with ...Killer abs especially lower abs ..that V .. Love it ! Nice Forearms too ! However .. It's the whole package that makes them appealing... Great intellect, good sence of humor ohh and doesn't hold back on affection toward me :))
  • luckybunny84
    Options
    I have a thing for strong geeks, you know the gamer that has great arms :blushing:
    But the sexiest thing is that look that says that he thinks you are the most beautiful woman in the world :heart:
  • BanjoKd
    BanjoKd Posts: 150
    Options
    Strong arms, Stamina, and Smarts :)
  • alyssamaexo
    alyssamaexo Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    smile, eyes & humor
  • jfluchere
    jfluchere Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    confidence, genorisity and humor. muscular body & well groomed.
  • jfluchere
    Options
    a tan body helps too
  • shandy2356
    Options
    Let me just give you my example of a sexy guy...Keith Urban...down-to-earth, great sense of humor, owns up to his mistakes, great family man!
  • Lyndi4
    Lyndi4 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Knowing how to be a man while treating her and making her feel like a lady.

^^This, a sense of humor, helping others (my husband is the kind of person who would help a stranger in need, and I love that about him), being a great dad or great with kids, and not being afraid to help around the house or cook. Cooking is totally sexy!

Oh, and a great smile!
  • jfluchere
    Options
    Let me just give you my example of a sexy guy...Keith Urban...down-to-earth, great sense of humor, owns up to his mistakes, great family man!

mmm yes!!!! love keith urban.
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    lol
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    banking on Giants Jersey and a beer making the list....

LMFAO, I lol'd at that :D