New Here :)

Options
Hi Everyone,

I just joint MFP on Tuesday and already I'm down 2.6lbs I still have 97.4lbs to go before I hit my goal, but boy am I loving this!! Its simple, easy and I can eat on it, trust me I've tried EVERYTHING over the last 10 years, I'm a typical YO-YO dieter.

I'm 30 but turning 31 in March, no kids, but I have a 6month old golden retriever who is a bundle of energy and a 3 year old cat who's a huge snuggle bug :)

I'm trying to lose weight for my wedding and for my health of course, but who doesn't wanna look awesome in their wedding dress?!

Anyways, If you want another friend feel free to add me and hopefully we can keep eachother motivated.

I have my sister and friend for showing me this site and I can't thank each of them enough.

I wish you all the best in your journey's :)

Cheers,
B

Replies

• Beenszter
    Beenszter Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Welcome, this is definetly a great site and i love it to, it's very simple to use. Pls add me as a friend as i'm always looking for new ideas, support and motivation also.

Happy Weight Loss :flowerforyou:

Thx.
    Beena.
  • AliR105
    AliR105 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    hey :) *waves*
    Im trying to loose weight just to be healthy plus i have the may ball at uni coming up and want to fit into a smaller dress and reeeeally want to buy my first pair of skinny jeans :)
    feel free to add!!! :smile:
    xxx
  • Mariadoodle
    Mariadoodle Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi!!

I'm new too! I'm trying to shift the weight after having my daughter 6 months ago. I'm a fellow dog lover- we have a 1 year old yellow labrador :) Wan't to be friends? x