Replies

• farberry
    farberry Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    u can bake a cake all you need is

1 can of diet pop
    1 box of cake mix

bake how it says on the box.

example is diet sprite and yellow cake or diet coke and devils food. :flowerforyou:

THAT ISN'T BAKING. Is it just me that gets angry at people 'baking' cakes by mixing an egg with some powder?
    Baking isn't difficult - don't claim to be an amazing baker when it's actually Betty Crocker chemicals doing it all for you. Here in England I get the impression that boxed cake mixes are way less of a thing, so cake recipes contain things like eggs, butter, sugar and flour; NOT a box of this mix and a box of that 'pudding'.

Sorry, rant over.

And for the birthday just google low fat cakes or make a frozen yoghurt cake layered with fruit? Just soften frozen yoghurt for a bit/use regular yoghurt and press into tin lined with cling film maybe? Then re-freeze? I dunno just thought of that right now. Could swirl vanilla and strawberry flavours together, maybe add some fruit.
  • seehawkmomma
    Options
    And for the birthday just google low fat cakes or make a frozen yoghurt cake layered with fruit? Just soften frozen yoghurt for a bit/use regular yoghurt and press into tin lined with cling film maybe? Then re-freeze? I dunno just thought of that right now. Could swirl vanilla and strawberry flavours together, maybe add some fruit.

Thats a really great idea. I've been looking into cupcakes but I like the frozen yogurt idea! I think she'd think it was great too colorful without all the icing!