What are you doing this Friday night ?

Options

Replies

• _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    Going out to dinner with some friends for my wifes birthday. Outback Steakhouse :drinker:
    Gotta plan ahead for my steak and potato dinner tonight :love:
  • thejackswild79
    Options
    Making savory hand pies and a veggie tray for the 49ers game tomorrow. Working out and getting dogs ready for their grandparents to visit for the game!
  • marleebaby
    Options
    Buying tickets to Beauty & The Beast in 3D! Laugh all you want, it's my favorite Disney movie of all time!
    Also, my boyfriend is buying the EXPENSIVE 3D tickets as a treat,
    I haven't messed up at all on my diet, eating so healthy, and working out more than I ever have!
    I am sooo excited to put on a smaller shirt today, and watch my first 3D movie!
  • oOoMicheleoOo
    oOoMicheleoOo Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I shall be reaquainting myself with my wii fit .... and possibly say hello to the trampet (rebounder) :o)

m x

14968265.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • vytamindi
    vytamindi Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    Let's see... it's fracking cold in Louisiana so I'm just going to hop in my PJ pants, curl up with my animals/fiance (haha I like that priority order), and watch some Netflix.

Next, some more minecraft... gotta finish my T.A.R.D.I.S.! I built it next to my chocobo palace.

If I feel REALLY crazy I maybe... MAYBE might get on pintrest.
  • momtozmc
    momtozmc Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Lots of cooking -

baking chocolate chip cookies and snickerdoodles
    cutting everything up for bruschetta and toasting crustini
    boiling eggs for deviled eggs
    making dressing for spinach salad....

celebrating sissy in law's 50th tomorrow with big shin dig!!!! can't wait!!!!

oh... and maybe a glass of wine and music blaring...

L
  • twinoakbob
    twinoakbob Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Hitting the Y after work. Quick shopping trip (damn pizza post). Fixing a homemade pizza up. Eating said pizza. Then probably sleeping. No adventure in my life . . .
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Let me check my schedule...hmm...let me check my bank account. TV and MFP it is.
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I will be meeting up with friends, for dinner and drinks.
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    I'll be testing my coordination again tonight by rockin out to the tunes and dancing while attempting to clean my house. We will see if I end up on my bum while trying to rock my dance moves while vaccuming the floor!
  • mjanet22
    mjanet22 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Deep cleaning and laundry. Then a quick workout and finish off with a bubble bath. Yes, very exciting I know.
  • atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Odyssey of the Mind meeting. I know, I know. Don't be jealous. ;P
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm a nerd. Going to the gym. But my bf is coming! D:
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    First dinner (soft tacos), then the little one has a soccer game. Partner and I will split the game time and work out in the gym. For me, I'll run a mile on treadmill, then it's chest and arms night. Afterwards, home and may play some Wow with partner. Or watch a show. Or both.
  • tscottym
    tscottym Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I will not be doing much. I am not drinking for my first round of p90x, so the thought of going out with loud obnoxious (usually me) people is not something i am willing to do. I am going to run right after work. Then do P90 when i get home. Maybe take my dog to the park. Life is boring without libations. As for all of you, have a blast being social! ive got about 80 days left :(
  • skedzie
    skedzie Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    ok - So I'm boring....working then to the gym then home to place with the dogs and do laundry!!!! I know everyone is jealous of me - such a Rock Star life style! Tomorrow it's off to play with the grandkids and have a sleep over..Have a great weekend everyone:glasses:
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    Working out and pigging out.
  • Ant_M76
    Ant_M76 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    About to go up the gym and do spin class.
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    going to a scentsy party...the only person i will know is the one hosting the show and we aren't even that close =\ i'm not very outgoing, so kinda nervous
  • lyssamichelle
    lyssamichelle Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    Making bottles, changing diapers, playing with little toys, getting random things thrown at me, making healthy baby friendly food things, watching spongebob, watching yo gabba gabba, passing out.