Have a question about exercise input

Options
I know that I can get an estimate of my calories burned using MFP and searching for an exercise and giving a time. But how about if I have a body bugg. Is there a way to just put in "X" amount of calories burned per day instead of estimating?

Replies

• castone79
    Options
    I'm with you. I've got a Nike+ Fuelband and it tracks how many calories I burn throughout the day. It's not a huge deal to just say I walked at a 5 mph pace for 85 minutes to burn 840ish calories, but it looks odd on my feed. I'd like to just be able to input x amount of burned calories from daily activity, etc. Anyone know how?
  • foleyshirley
    foleyshirley Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    I have a Polar FT4 HRM. I just find the exercise (such as brisk walk, 3.5 mph), input the time, and then erase what MFP gives it and type in my own. Not sure if this is what you are asking.
  • cndslee
    cndslee Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    If you go to exercise tab... go to "my exercises" ..."create" your own ... name it what you want.... like body bugg... and log you time and calories there. Be sure to save it. Hope that helps
  • foleyshirley
    foleyshirley Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    If you go to exercise tab... underneath it you can "create" your own ... name it what you want.... like body bugg... and log you time and calories there. Be sure to save it. Hope that helps

Thanks, good to know!
  • cndslee
    cndslee Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    your welcome...
  • castone79
    Options
    Awesome, thanks!