My tummy shrunk (YAY)

Options
Jackie_W
Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
My son took a couple of photos of me this morning, and I just had to post how amazed I am, my tummy doesn't stick out past my chest anymore :bigsmile:

I've posted them on my profile, with the 'old me' although, I don't seem to be able to find the photos I had taken before I started losing weight. Got printed ones, but no scanner :cry:

Replies

• Jackie_W
    Options
    My son took a couple of photos of me this morning, and I just had to post how amazed I am, my tummy doesn't stick out past my chest anymore :bigsmile:

I've posted them on my profile, with the 'old me' although, I don't seem to be able to find the photos I had taken before I started losing weight. Got printed ones, but no scanner :cry:
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!

Way to go. Keep it up and keep posting those pics.
  • Jackie_W
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!

Way to go. Keep it up and keep posting those pics.

Aww thanks :flowerforyou: I can't wait to see what I look like after my next 3 stone lost :bigsmile:
    It's been 18 years since I was slim, boy I can't wait :bigsmile:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Wow, looking good Jackie! Keep up the great job you're doing! :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    GO Jackie!!! :drinker: :smooched: :smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look so amazing, keep up the great work.
  • sara1027
    sara1027 Posts: 59
    Options
    Great job!
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Great job Jackie!! You look amazing :flowerforyou:
  • indianagranny
    Options
    Way to go Jackie. Looking good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • caranne
    caranne Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Well done, btw, a tip for adding photos to your profile when they are in print format and you don't have a scanner. Take photos of the prints!
  • caranne
    caranne Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    erm... with a digital camera obviously, lol!
  • Jackie_W
    Options
    Well done, btw, a tip for adding photos to your profile when they are in print format and you don't have a scanner. Take photos of the prints!

Good idea, thanks :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!