Any Upstate NYers here

Options
Been doing MFP for 2 weeks now and have dropped 8lbs.(my ticker thing is wrong and I cant figure out how to fix it) Just curious to see if there where any other NYers doing this?

Replies

• TriciaZ944
    TriciaZ944 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I'm a NYer... Rochester area

Where are you from?
  • mlachance9
    mlachance9 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm from Rochester, NY as well. Any NY'ers feel free to friend me.
  • Rivers2k
    Rivers2k Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I am from Saratoga good to see other NYers here. I actually may be moving out Rochester way. I applied for a job in Gates, NY. Waiting to see how it compares to my current job.
  • MrFatLegs
    MrFatLegs Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I'm over by Syracuse, NY and it's snowing :mad:
  • Okuconn
    Options
    A Rome(n) here. Snowing here too.
  • krika1
    krika1 Posts: 12
    Options
    syracuse area!!! how about you!
  • tuneses
    tuneses Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I'm over by Syracuse, NY and it's snowing :mad:

I'm in Watertown and we are getting snow too yay!!! I went running in it tee hee
  • Rivers2k
    Rivers2k Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    No real snow out here got an inch on Thursday. But I am happy because I hate Snow!!! I once figured if i had a winter sport I would like snow but that didn't work. Stupid me I bought a snow board, nope didn't bother renting, I bought one along with all the gear. I was determined to like winter. Took my board to the top of the slope and fell all the way down the mountain. Literally bruised from head to toe so bad my boss on Monday told me to take the day off. Never used the board again. if i ever want to buy a new toy my wife reminds me of the snowboard. Snow and I don't get along.
  • cwunderlich
    cwunderlich Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Live near Buffalo....actually closer to Niagara Falls........nasty weather here right now. But can't complain yesterday it was about 46 degrees....
  • TriciaZ944
    TriciaZ944 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me :)

Snow has stopped but still windy and the drifts make it tough for driving.