My first NSV since starting MFP~ Happy Friday the 13th to me

Options
Mel2626
Mel2626 Posts: 342 Member
So this morning I remembered that all my favorite jeans were being washed so I had to go through my stack of cute but a bit too small for me jeans. I tried on a pair that haven't fit me in over and year (or more) and they fit!!! Even more impressive is the fact that they are a style meant to slim your midsection too so they're usually pretty tight on my belly but they weren't even snug!
Then to top of all the happiness I found $20 in the pocket!! What a great way to start the day and get me even more motivated to lose!

Oh and almost forgot~ one of my clients came into my office this morning and first thing she said to me was that she noticed I'd lost some weight!! :smile: :smile: :smile:

Happy Friday the 13th, everyone!! It doesn't have to be bad luck!! :):):)

Replies

• Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    awesome way to go great NSV
  • katjohn83
    katjohn83 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Awesome post!
    Congrats!
  • briocktj
    briocktj Posts: 128
    Options
    Congrats!!! What a way to start the day!!!
  • Ambamm77
    Options
    That's Great! Keep up the good work and enjoy!
  • HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • cuatromommy
    cuatromommy Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Hahaha!!! I love your post. Surprises come in all fashions.
  • sandram82
    sandram82 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO!!! Cant get much better than that.. WTG!!
  • Raiderxx
    Raiderxx Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Had almost the exact same NSV just a couple weeks back! Its a great feeling!
  • arr0528
    arr0528 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    So glad your day is going awesome!!! Keep up the great and hard work!!!! Fitting in old jeans is the best feeling!!!
  • ShrinkyDinkie
    Options
    yesterday while doing my morning walk at break, i found 20.00 in the parking lot!!!! so walking is paying off for me -literally! congrats on your victory!
  • Jljones2787
    Options
    Awe, happy for you! Congratulations! :happy:
  • weaverfit
    weaverfit Posts: 124
    Options
    Sounds like you've kicked the day off great!
  • mferrucci
    Options
    Great job sis!
  • Mel2626
    Mel2626 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the encouragement!!! :blushing:
  • MadeOfMagic
    MadeOfMagic Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Sounds like the best day ever! How awesome!
  • nichtvollschlank
    Options
    Awesome! Smaller jeans AND a bonus 20 spot--it's your day!
  • sholtz79
    sholtz79 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    That is a FANTASTIC day :) Congrats!!!
  • Flyer615
    Flyer615 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    So this morning I remembered that all my favorite jeans were being washed so I had to go through my stack of cute but a bit too small for me jeans. I tried on a pair that haven't fit me in over and year (or more) and they fit!!! Even more impressive is the fact that they are a style meant to slim your midsection too so they're usually pretty tight on my belly but they weren't even snug!
    Then to top of all the happiness I found $20 in the pocket!! What a great way to start the day and get me even more motivated to lose!

Oh and almost forgot~ one of my clients came into my office this morning and first thing she said to me was that she noticed I'd lost some weight!! :smile: :smile: :smile:

Happy Friday the 13th, everyone!! It doesn't have to be bad luck!! :):):)

Umm ... can I borrow 20 bucks? j/k Awesome work. What a great incentive to carry on. But, seriously, about that 20 ...
  • pwmccall
    Options
    Nice.

What does NSV mean?
  • Reasie26
    Reasie26 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    NSV = Non-Scale Victory (took me a while to learn)

That's awesome! I don't know which one I would be more excited about - the jeans or the $20.....I think it's an omen - you should treat yourself to a new pair of favorite jeans in a smaller size!!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!