For all the HUMAN lovers out there

Options
♥Faerie♥
♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
I HATE HUMANS... and ALL humans for that matter.... For instance:
They pick their noses.....and not only this, but they normally do it while they are driving those environment destroying machines they call vehicles. To make matters worse, they have been known to urinate and defecated in the forest, under trees, and in these white things they call toilets that shoot out their waste into the worlds waters, and then what do they do? THEY DRINK THE WATER....
No only this, but they also shed all over the place, they pick at their skin, and then what do they do with the scabs? Just throw them on the ground. Disgusting vial creatures that they are.....When they get sick, they have this gross green substance that shots out of their noses, and if you find one that has been trained well, they just might use a tissue. But then what do they do? Throw it in the trash, which then ends up on the land to sit and rot for eternity. They throw garbage out their vehicle windows, they spray cans of all kinds of concoctions into the air....they burn down buildings and homes, riot in the streets, chop down all the trees, pour concrete on all of the land, and steal all the fish from the seas....I just think they are disgusting things.....thanks for letting a Faerie vent.....

Replies

• Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    You're right! We should kill them all! lol
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    Completely just made my day!
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    I :heart: you
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    YEAH and then they sit on your couch and make it all smelly
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,104 Member
    Options
    Their hair is everywhere.
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    I prefer faeries
  • jackiebo
    jackiebo Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    LOL I'm laughing so hard the coffee's shooting out my nose LOL
  • NA_Willie
    NA_Willie Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I thought you said "Hunan"

I'm in the mood for Chinese food.
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    LMAO!
    I JUST finished reading the "other" thread. This made my day!
  • margo36
    margo36 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Some of them Pee on their feet as well LOL :laugh:
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Very nicely done :)
  • cindymarguerite
    Options
    I HATE HUMANS... and ALL humans for that matter.... For instance:
    They pick their noses.....and not only this, but they normally do it while they are driving those environment destroying machines they call vehicles. To make matters worse, they have been known to urinate and defecated in the forest, under trees, and in these white things they call toilets that shoot out their waste into the worlds waters, and then what do they do? THEY DRINK THE WATER....
    No only this, but they also shed all over the place, they pick at their skin, and then what do they do with the scabs? Just throw them on the ground. Disgusting vial creatures that they are.....When they get sick, they have this gross green substance that shots out of their noses, and if you find one that has been trained well, they just might use a tissue. But then what do they do? Throw it in the trash, which then ends up on the land to sit and rot for eternity. They throw garbage out their vehicle windows, they spray cans of all kinds of concoctions into the air....they burn down buildings and homes, riot in the streets, chop down all the trees, pour concrete on all of the land, and steal all the fish from the seas....I just think they are disgusting things.....thanks for letting a Faerie vent.....

YOU WIN ALL OF THE AWARDS
  • SuperStorm
    SuperStorm Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Classic
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    yeah and they dont always wipe thier butt! , Oh not to mention they make horriable noises when they sleep and sometimes they wet the bed ! YUK
  • OLFATUG
    OLFATUG Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Damn people. The only way to deal with this problem is to nuke them from orbit!
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    I think I just stepped into the Twilight zone
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I prefer dogs, actually...
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    This made my morning a little bit better!
  • TankGirl71
    TankGirl71 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Well played......it's like you're IN MY HEAD!
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    I prefer animals over people. Animals can usually be trained to have good manners.