Regaining my will power!!!

Options
Hello! This is my first time here. I am really excited to get started. After I had my 2 kids I lost about 25 lbs but over the last 2 years my will power diminished and I put on 10 lbs. Well I have had enough and finally admitted that I needed some guidance and structure so here I am. I am looking forward to getting to know the people on these boards and I am hoping to be ready for my summer vacation in July.

Replies

• summer2010
    Options
    Hello! This is my first time here. I am really excited to get started. After I had my 2 kids I lost about 25 lbs but over the last 2 years my will power diminished and I put on 10 lbs. Well I have had enough and finally admitted that I needed some guidance and structure so here I am. I am looking forward to getting to know the people on these boards and I am hoping to be ready for my summer vacation in July.
  • JanS
    JanS Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!! This is an awesome site, with an awesome community of people. It will help you keep your will power all the way through to the final goal!!! Best of luck
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, helpful and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey, you can do this.:smile::drinker: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • summer2010
    Options
    Thank you!!!! I am happy to be here!