'Before photos'

Options
I asked my husband to take some 'before photos' so that in a year's time, I would be able to show them off to MFP. I found the experience SHOCKING! I did not recognise that body!

Anyone else had that experience?

Replies

• pixieakabigd
    Options
    Apparently not :)
  • castadiva
    castadiva Posts: 2,016 Member
    Options
    I just avoided being photographed below my shoulders - still do for the most part...
  • mikituba
    Options
    I almost cried when I got my before pictures taken....but then I didn't look at them for a while and I was AMAZED and how far I've come how quickly. You are definitely not alone here :)
  • KandieLantz
    KandieLantz Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    My motto was always, Crop out everything from the shoulders down! Keep logging, it'll change! :)
  • ElohMaps
    ElohMaps Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I lost a lot and the 'problem' was all this loose skin!
  • iHEARTcardiacnurses
    iHEARTcardiacnurses Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I took my before photos and was disgusted :embarassed:

I took a 100 day photo and now I'm drowning in my old shirt!!! :drinker:
  • Savora
    Savora Posts: 25
    Options
    I don't think anyone really likes their before photos lol, but they are great to have for inspiration. I've logged this entire journey with blog/photo/measurements etc and will make a youtube video when done. Try and take a photo every 5 lbs of weight loss and start comparing them, pretty soon that before photo will be an old memory. Good luck on your journey.
  • pixieakabigd
    Options
    Yes, my plan is to take photos every 5 weeks! I lost my first 2 lbs this week and plan to log the journey ongoingly :)
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    I am shocked when I see my before pictures.
  • lkitty633
    lkitty633 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I tokk mine yesterday and wanted to cry as well. I look pregnant! Anyway, it was definatly a motivating wake up call. Dont woory though, we can do this ;)
  • Jenner22
    Jenner22 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I took my own.. I did the terrible mirror shots. I've been smaller and I've been bigger.. but these inches I've put on from having my son are devastating. I get that I'm large.. but I never realized how bad I really look =/