Sleep.

2»

Replies

• megan1869
    megan1869 Posts: 166 Member
    As a sleep deprived law student (yes this is being posted at 2am) I take a lot of melatonin... its a natural sleep aid you find in the vitamin section of Walmart - cheap and easy but make sure you get the 3mg pills or youll be taking 2-3 of the regular... hope this helps Im in love with it! You dont wake up feeling bad either!
  • KristalDawnO
    KristalDawnO Posts: 154 Member
    I used to really have issues sleeping. I say this as I've been up since 2am cleaning the house lol I went to bed ridiculously early today! Anyways....Some things I noticed I was doing was being 'busy' during sleeping hours. Watching tv. Working out late. Eating. Talking on the phone. Studying. looking at 'light' from my computer, etc. You really have to get yourself in a ritual at night, and stick with it! Decide what time you're going to make your bedtime, and a couple hours before that - start winding down. Make sure you get UP the next morning. Even after staying up all night, if you make yourself get up early the next morning you'll eventually have to sleep. It will make going to bed by 11 or whenever a lot easier :)

I'm a 7-8 hour a night kinda person. I used to only get 2-5, but I was a LOT younger - and I could sleep in or crash all day when I got to that point.