really struggling want to get this going but exhausted

Options
hi, I need help!!!! I can't seem to stay focused. Life is stressful and I know who's isn't. Munchies kill me every night. I need friends to check in on me and help me to stay on track.

Replies

• kspoon5
    kspoon5 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    When I get the munchies I try to drink water - even though I don't like it lol
  • flstarlady65
    Options
    Try adding a little lemon juice and Splenda to it...easy lemonade.
  • biologic
    Options
    eat foods high in fiber throughout the day also. that should help with any hunger problems toward the end of the day.
  • burnsplus3
    Options
    I have a problem with munching too so I keep healthier snacks close by. At work I fill a container with cherry tomatoes or other veggies. At night, watching TV I make sure I have a glass of water next to the "snack" box. The "snack" box has nuts, (or sweet tarts LOL) and a 1/4 cup scoop so the snack is rationed. The system works for me and forces me to drink water. Good luck finding what works for you.
  • burnsplus3
    Options
    I have a problem with munchies too. At work I keep a container of cherry tomatoes or veggies on my desk. At home when I watch TV I keep a glass of water next to the "snack" box. The snack box has nuts (or sweet tarts LOL) and a 1/4 cup scoop so the snack is rationed out. This system works for me. The best of luck finding what works for you. You can be the person you envision.