Holy NSV's and inches lost, Batman!!

Options
2»

Replies

• deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    I want you to know you really did inspire me. I picked up 30DS last night, this morning I put on my workout clothes, took measurements, got a couple of cans out of the cupboard for weights and just completed a Level 1 workout. :)
  • countrygirl812
    Options
    I want you to know you really did inspire me. I picked up 30DS last night, this morning I put on my workout clothes, took measurements, got a couple of cans out of the cupboard for weights and just completed a Level 1 workout. :)

Aww, thanks. It took a LOT for me to put to put up those pics, but I thought that if I could inspire just ONE person who is around my size (or even smaller) it would be worth it. Make sure you stick with it, it will get easier. I just did my 3rd day on level 2 a little bit ago, and I can already do things that I couldn't do on the first day.

ETA: those were my results just after ten days.
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    So cool that you got it done deksgrl! Congrats!

And WOW countrygirl81 - those are amazing results! The pics really show the change. You should be very proud and motivated to keep going. Thank you for having the courage to share! :happy:
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    I don't weigh as much, but my body fat % is really high. I have a love-hate (or even a hate-hate) relationship with exercise, but I'm never going to change unless I do it. That hardest thing was the pushups, but I hope I can do them after awhile.
  • jdbeckers
    Options
    That's a great NSV! And I can definitely see a difference in the pics! Keep up the great work! :)
  • morrowsarah
    morrowsarah Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Great job country girl! I'm so proud of you guys for taking control! I'm on day one of level two finally! I was getting bored with level one!
  • spacey1968
    Options
    I just did day one of the 30DS and it totally kicked my butt! :cry: But...I'm going to keep going at it and do it! thanks for sharing your post and your pics. I can definitely see a big difference in your body already! Way to go and great job! Thanks for inspiring me!:happy:
  • soonpass
    soonpass Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Wow great job!! I am very inspired to start.. I am doing the C25K (2nd week) but I would kill for some quick results!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!