Almost There!!!

Options
AllenMom4
AllenMom4 Posts: 294 Member
I am so close to my goal weight and so happy! I finally get to turn heads, and feel comfortable in tight clothes again! And I love being told that im hot, it still doesnt seem real! I went froma size 15 to a now size 5. I am so happy! Just alittle more toning and Im good! Now I get to go Bikini shopping and will aim for the cutest one I can find! :laugh:

Replies

• AllenMom4
    AllenMom4 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I am so close to my goal weight and so happy! I finally get to turn heads, and feel comfortable in tight clothes again! And I love being told that im hot, it still doesnt seem real! I went froma size 15 to a now size 5. I am so happy! Just alittle more toning and Im good! Now I get to go Bikini shopping and will aim for the cutest one I can find! :laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!

Congrats! :drinker:
  • SHOPPINGDIVA
    Options
    OMG! I ENVY YOU! LOL not really, but yay for you!:drinker: can you pls give me some tips on what you did........how long did it take you, of course youre alot younger than me and my metabolism sucks...but im doing aerobics, watching calories, and tons of water.......HELP I wanna have a good summer too!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    congrats, that is awesome
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!