Shaun T's Rockin Body Series $20 through Groupon

Groupon just sent out this offer (I'm not getting anything from them or anything else) and it sounds like a great deal--I'm getting it.
If anyone has this, I'm interested in how much you like it.
Thanks!!

Replies

• breezey77
    breezey77 Posts: 89 Member
    I just saw the Groupon, but I'm not sure if I should get this or Insanity.
  • mariacolumbus
    mariacolumbus Posts: 227 Member
    BeachBody also offered this so I tried it. I have done Insanity before and really like it. I didn't care for Rockin Body...it wasn't enough of a challenge for me. If you want to just dance and have fun, you might like this. If you order this through BeachBody, they give you a 30 day money back guarentee....so I sent mine back.
  • trudemeanor
    trudemeanor Posts: 60 Member
    I actually bought the groupon deal for Rockin Body. Ive decided I'll will just give it a try & incorporate into my workout routine.
  • errickab24
    errickab24 Posts: 25 Member
    OMG!!!! I have it, and I LOVE IT!! I was sweating sooo much.. I love it and I feel the burn.. I think you shld give it a try..
  • Boingo1
    Boingo1 Posts: 205 Member
    I've read that it is more of a beginner/intermediate workout. If you're at the level of Insanity, you could get it just for an easier day.
  • I totally bought this today. We shall seeeee!!!!
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    I ordered mine on Sunday I received a confirmation of the order, but no further contact on if it is shipping and now the order doesn't even show up on my sign in through red tag. Anyone else have this problem?
  • RiahJ
    RiahJ Posts: 1 Member
    I bought mine on Tuesday, to purchase Wednesday morning. Purchased and have had the same results as you. No shipping info, and not showing up in my Red Tag order history :-(
  • tamoretta
    tamoretta Posts: 6 Member
    Has anyone received their order? I ordered this also and I contacted customer service because Redtag.com charged my credit card last week and they gave me someone elses tracking info!! I am not a happy camper!
  • i received mine today! i'm ready to rock
  • I am STILL waiting for my order! Gah! I emailed Groupon to see whats what!
  • tamoretta
    tamoretta Posts: 6 Member
    I did get my order..... I have to say.... I was suprised at how much of a workout these little dance routines are. I need 3 lbs weights for the scuplting DVD because he goes hardcore!!